.:8:.

George quickly made his way far from the ship.. not wanting to be seen by the crew members- he had to get this gift for Dream.
"I won't be gone long." He nodded softly.

He made his way around a corner.. feeling relieved enough to look around and not be seen...

George made his way down the path.. soon noticing all the humans- were there but many creatures here..? Just- caged up.

Oh well.. hopefully no one will notice him.

George soon hummed as he walked down the path.. getting strange stares once in awhile.. most of them were human-

He didn't mind.. he was always getting weird looks- even back at home.... Even as a human.

George made his way towards the many booths set up..
"Surely there is a book booth." He already had a great gift idea in mind.
"There has to be.."

It has Something that Dream would really like instead of giving him a side glance of sorts.. he wanted to make a friend.

Not some just some stranger but ... he wanted to be dreams friend...

George smiled before he continued walking.. glancing around every once in awhile.
"Where is it.." he frowned.. making his way across the path.
"It should be somewhere around here..."

His eyes soon widened when he turned- there it is! The book section!

George quickly made his way over.

.: Dream POV :.

Dream carefully made his way roof top to roof top.
"God- I ask one fucking thing!" His feathered ears pinned back.. looking around.
"But no! He doesn't fucking listen! And now him here risking my ass!"

He was furious... this place was dangerous for George too be- and he's just wandering around?!

Dream was being mindful not to be seen as.. if he does get seen- a lot of things can go very wrong.
"I did not want to be doing this." He looked around..
"Saving this damn brunette.... And I gave him my room! And clothes! Just for him to not listen!!"

There were many people- and it was very hard to spot George amongst this crowd.... It should be easy.... But it wasn't..

Dream couldn't let George get taken away by his family.. they were terrible people- and they will hurt him until he tells the truth that he doesn't know about..

He let out a frustrated sigh.. fucking damn it.

.: George POV :. 20 minutes later .:.

George smiled.. quickly walking away with a bag in his arms.
"He will surely like this gift.." his tail swayed side to side..
"It is perfect!"

He wanted to quickly return back the ship then give Dream his gift once the blonde returns after his thing... he won't know.

George was overwhelmed with excitement... he's never gotten the chance to give someone a gift before.
"Perfect." He hummed..
"Hopefully we can become friends."

When George was younger.. he never got to live a nice childish life.... Or anything good.

His family always kept George away from other kids- saying that this will distract him from living a better life... which...

George knew that this was his chance to get a better life... even if it's with a bunch of pirates.
"I hope this is something people do to make friends." He mumbled quietly.

As he was walking by an alleyway- he was startled..

George was kicked in his upper back.. causing him to fall towards the alleyway.. tumbling forward.
"OW-" he dropped the bag.. crashing firmly on the ground.

He let out a wince.. looking over his shoulder instantly seeing the familiar...

Dream walked his way over.. his mask covering his anger expression as he clenched his fists together with frustration.

George soon perked up.. when he saw it dream.
"Dream!" He stood up.. his tail swaying side to side.
"I was just heading back actua-"

Dream grabbed the collar of George's shirt.. holding him up.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!" He aggressively snapped.
"Do you know how dangerous it is out here right now?!"

George's smile quickly faded as he winced..
"I-" he quickly grew concerned and afraid as Dream held him by his collar.

"I HAVE BEEN FUCKING FLYING ALL ACROSS THIS FUCKING TOWN TRYING TO FIND YOU." Dream was furious.. he was risking his life to go find George- when he should be helping his crew- not this.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH OF A HASSLE THIS IS." He let George go.. shoving him back faintly.

"I wanted.."George was trying to think over his words... afraid as Dream yelled at him.
"I-" he was stuttering- not knowing what words to say to make him less mad.
"Am.."

"stop fucking mumbling!" Dream grabbed George's wrists.. snapping aggressively.
"We need to go!" He said firmly.

George let out a wince, looking up at Dream with a scared look.
"Am.. I... in-trouble-" he began to briefly shake.

"YOU THINK?! ." Dream flicked his wings out.. looking around for a way to escape.
"You are in so much fucking trouble when we get back to the ship!" His tail swayed around in annoyance.

George felt his stomach sink.. his eyes widening- he.. was-
"I'm really sorry!" He quickly began to panic..
"I'm sorry!"

"Come on-" Dream tried tugging George away.. wanting to get out of there.

George quickly looked back.. the bag.
"Wait!-" he tried pulling himself away.. trying to reach for the bag.
"The- bag.. I can't- leave it."

Dream didn't care for the bag.. he had to get him and George out of here.
"George, that bag does not matter." He tried walking off- but George did not budge.
"We need to leave!"

George winced as dreams grip tightened.. his claws digging into his arms.
"Please stop-" he continued to try and reach the bag.
"It really hurts."

"George I don't really care right now! WE NEED TO LEAVE." Dream snapped.. his tail whipping around.
"It is dangerous for us here!" He flicked his wings out.

It seemed the blonde did not like humans at all..

George was about to reach for the bag but he was thrown to the ground.. away from the bag.
"Wait! Please!" He winced as he hit the ground.

"We don't have time." Dream was just going to carry George back by his shoulders again.
"Now be quiet, you've already pissed me off enough." He quickly hovered up.. flying up into the air.

George looked down.. quickly going quiet.. he gave up trying to grab the bag.

Dream used his tail to wrap around the bag.. quickly picking George up by the shoulder with his pawed like feet.
"Don't ever do this again." He firmly spoke.

George let out a silent wince like cry.. feeling dreams claws dig into his shoulders... it hurt badly every time.

He wanted to let out a cry.. put covered his mouth... he didn't want to make any noise.

"Come on." Dream quickly used his wings to fly up.... Yeah- he is definitely not in a good mood.
"We are leaving." He snapped.

Total word count: 1173