.:19:.

"I wanna save this kiss for a nice moment." Dream held George happily, looking out the window at the nice view.
"Don't worry." He flicked his wings.

He smiled.. staring out at the nice view..... he wanted to sleep outside.

George chuckled, soon looking in the direction Dream was looking.
"You want to go outside?" He was guessing Dream wanted to go outside.

"Just strange sleeping in here now." Dream flicked his feathered ear.
"But I don't mind." He glanced down.
"I'm happy either way."

"Then let's sleep outside so you are more happy." George looked up at Dream.
"If we can bring a blanket though.. because I will be fucking cold without one." He grumbled.

Dream happily smiled, quickly nodding his head.
"Alright!" He perked up- letting George go.
"I'll go get the crows nest ready! I'll make sure to get lots of blankets!"

George blinked- crows nest..? Where was that..?
"Alright." He smiled.

"I'll be right back!" Dream made his way towards the door, happily swaying his tail around.

George watched as Dream left.. letting out a faint chuckle.
"He's so much more different now." He couldn't help but smile.
"It's nice to see him so happy now."

He happily made his way towards the bed.. searching for his and dreams book- he could bring them along.

George picked both the books up.. soon looking over his shoulder.
"I should probably meet Dream outside." He made his way towards the door.

Hopefully he can find the crows nest..

.: Dream POV :.

Dream quickly organized the top of the crows nest.. adjusting all the newly cleaned pillows and blankets.
"There.... And there.." he made sure they were clean.

He had to organize them- he need it to be extremely perfect... he needed George to enjoy sleeping up here.

Dream patted down the pillows, his smile growing happily.
"There we go." He flicked his wings.. looking around his little- nest? If that's the word.
"Perfect!"

He looked over at the plate of various snacks he had ready.... Just in case George was hungry.

Dream made sure everything was perfect.. but before he made sure again- he heard George call his name out.

"Dream...?"

He quickly peaked over the edge.. seeing George look lost- walking around the deck without a clue on where he was going.

Dream smiled.. flicking his wings out- maybe he will have a little fun with George.

.: George and Dream POV :.

George held the books to his chest.. looking around in confusion.
"Dream...?" He spoke softly.
"Are you out here?"

He looked around.. trying to find the blonde- he didn't exactly know where the crows nest was..

George wasn't raised on or near any ships... due to his family not liking pirates.
"Where is he..?" He paced around.. his tail bumping into everything.
"Dream..?"

He jumped as he accidentally hit a box.. quickly turning around to see what he hit.

"Sorry!" George quickly backed away- bumping into another barrel.. getting scared once more.
"Jesus-" he turned.. backing up.

"Stupid..."George let out a soft sigh.. is this what people have to deal with..?
"I need to get better at this." He looked forward.. huffing faintly.

But after a few moments he was grabbed under his arms.. instantly jumping as he was grabbed.

George let out a yelp- feeling someone wrap there arms around him.
"what the?!" He looked over his shoulders, seeing Dream.
"JESUS DREAM."

Dream happily smiled.. flying up faintly.
"Sorry, you were just so lost that I decided it help." He hummed softly.
"Come on, let's get you up."

George didn't like the feeling- nor how high Dream was flying.
"Don't drop me please.." he mumbled quietly- firmly closing his eyes.
"I don't wanna fall again.."

"I'm not." Dream flew over the crows nest, holding George over the pillows before dropping him down into the crows nest.
"I won't drop you." He hummed.

George let out a yelp as he was dropped.. about to yell but stopped himself when he landed on the soft material.
"Oh" he opened his eyes.. looking over at the view.
"Oh wow.."

"It's nice right..?" Dream lowered the hatch that led down to the deck.. covering it with a long pillow before sitting down.
"It's pretty." He smiled.

George softly nodded, soon looking at the cozy area around them... his eyes widening in awe.
"Did.. you do all this.." he was in shock.. Dream spent time making it nice..? Dream- being nicer then usual?

"I wanted to make it nice.." dreams feathered ears pinned back.. he needed George to like it.
"It's alright if you don't like it." He rubbed the back of his head... he probably tried to hard.

"I really like it." George happily smiled, looking back at Dream.
"Thank you.. it's really pretty." He adjusted himself briefly.
"Thank you for taking me up here."

Dream smiled in relief under his mask.
"I'm glad." He was about to lay down, but was stopped when George held his book out for him.
"What's this for?"

"I didn't know if you wanted to read." George laid down, sliding his book to the side.
"Cause.. I'm probably going to fall asleep early." He got comfortable.
"And I don't want you getting bored."

Dream laid down, getting comfortable.
"That's alright." He carefully grabbed the plate of snack.
"Just get some sleep."

George pulled the blanket over his body.. laying down comfortably.
"I see why you sleep up here, it's comfortable...." He glanced up at Dream.
"And nice."

"Mhm." Dream looked up at the sky.. adjusting his mask briefly.
"I come up here because it helps me feel free." He covered his body with his wings.

George looked over at Dream.. soon sliding next to him.
"I see why." He slid himself under dreams wing.
"Creatures like you need to be free...."

Dream looked over his shoulder.. seeing George use his wing as a second blanket.
"Pfft- yeah? And how do you know for sure that we creatures need to be free?" He cocked a brow.
"What if we deserve to not be free"

"I've seen how they are treated in this world." George looked up at Dream.. his gaze softening.
"But I'm curious about you.. how have you survived this long without being caught..?" He tilted his head.
"Many hunt stray creatures."

"Hehe.. yeah well" Dream rubbed the back of his head.
"I ran away from my previous captures and got lost on the sea on a little row boat- like you almost did....then I came across some pirates and they raised me into one." He softly laughed.

"Awww.." George chuckled softly.
"At least you found good pirates." He was happy that Dream didn't come across bad people.

"Mhm." Dream turned onto his side.. looking at George.
"Yeahh.. cause I don't wanna know what would have happened if I stayed." He shrugged.

"Me neither..." George rested his head on dreams head..
"I don't know what would have happened." He muttered.

Dream was anxious as George laid against him... he had no idea what to do.
"I might need to finish up.. some duties on deck." He wasn't ready for this.

George softly nodded his head.
"Can you get some medicine for when.. whatever this is acts up.." he back up faintly, giving Dream room to lay as he got tired.

"Yeah.. of course." Dream sat up, looking down at George.

George just happily laid there.. not minding that Dream had to work.
"Just don't hurt yourself.." he mumbled quietly.

Dream nodded faintly, soon glancing in the distance... seeing a ship far far in the distance.
"We will see..." he furrowed his brows..
"I have to go find Sapnap, just rest here."

Total word count: 1283