.:42:.

Dream had his tail wrapped around frosts torso, reading a few pages of paper... just seeing what storage they had.
"Not much but enough to last us awhile."

Frost whined, trying to escape dreams grasp... he wanted to go play with the others- we'll annoy them.

"Not now frost." Dream glanced over his shoulder, seeing the smaller struggle.
"Everyone's busy." He hummed.
"We must let them work."

Frost let out a whine.. soon sitting on the ground.

Dream looked back ahead, seeing his crew working on setting up camp.
"hm.." he looked back over his shoulder, seeing George sitting far in the distance with his book.

His gaze softened.... He didn't understand why George and his crew wouldnt work together..?

They were always a distance apart.

Dream walked towards the brunette.. carrying frost with his tail.

-

George reading through the journal, looking back at the water.
"hmm.." he dipped his hand in the water.. seeing the scales.
"Water activates it..?"

He was trying to figure out more of his abilities... he was way too clueless about himself... and he wanted to know so much more.

George wanted to understand his abilities and be able to help on the ship with everyone else.
"Strange.." he looked at the scales on his arms.

Nothing in these books could tell him what he exactly was.. sure he was a siren- but what do they do? What's so different about them x

George snapped the book shut with one before letting out a frustrated sigh.

"How come you are over here?"

George turned, seeing Dream resting his hands on his hips.
"I'm reading." He smiled, relaxing his mood once he saw the blonde.
"Aren't you going over storage?"

"Well- yes but I noticed you were sitting way over here." Dream looked at the beach, cocking a brow.
"Is there a reason why you are sitting way over here?" He kept his tail around frost.
"Hiding from my crew?"

George had a confused look before perking up.
"Oh no- I'm not hiding!" he waved his hand before picking up the books he was reading.
"I was trying to figure out more of what exactly I am..."

Dreams feathered ears perked up, looking at George with a shocked look.. he wasn't expecting George to be studying.

"I wanted to be able to help on board but I'm not exactly strong-" George scratched his chin, quietly whispering to himself.
"At all." He frowned.

"You don't exactly have to do anything." Dream walked up to George, fluffing his wings.
"You being here is enough- and you weren't necessarily raised on the seas." He placed his hand on George's shoulder.

"Yeah.." George looked back at the ocean.
"I was raised differently." He let out a small groan-

"A server... yes..?" Dreams gaze softened.

"That is a past I don't want to remember." George's gaze softened.. shaking his head.
"My dad cares very much about money and his status." He rested his hands on his lap.
"He wanted me to know everything and give everything I have to higher status people to rob them blind... even if it requires that."

Dream stared at the sorrowful look on George's face...
"Please don't feel obligated to do that here.." he placed his hand on George's cheek.. making the brunette look at him.
"I want you to be happy and be yourself here."