.:9:.

Dream struggled to hold George.. quickly flying towards the far docks.
"You are in so much trouble." He said firmly.. his tail swaying around.
"Y'know that! I've been trying to make you feel accustomed! I gave you a room and clothes! And the one thing I ask you! You go behind my back and do it!"

George felt his stomach sink.. at the words- and the height they were at... he didn't want to be dropped..

Dream made his way over the ship.. flying low enough to drop George- and the bag without trying to purposely hurt the brunette.

George let out a yelp as he felt- hitting the ground firmly... hitting his arm as he landed on a sharp piece of the deck.
"Ow-" he tried not to speak enough.. wincing at the pain.

Dream landed not to far from George.
"Come on, get up." He said firmly.. lashing his tail around.

George was already in enough pain..
"I.." he tried getting up.. but could not.
"I can't- my body."

Dream let out a frustrating huff.. soon turning and seeing the brunette shaking on the ground- not looking up at him.
"we need to take you to your room." He grabbed George's wrist.. pulling him up onto his feet.
"Sapnap and ant finished clearing it out."

George winced as he stood up.. soon having a confused look.
"But.." he pointed.. at the library.

"You are not allowed back in my room." Dream said firmly.. walking towards the stairs.
"And you are not allowed to read from my collection again, not until I know you are going to listen.." he growled in annoyance... he was lost in his temper.

George's gaze sorrowed.. soon tearing up- all he wanted was to be his friend.
"But..." he tried speaking again

"Not now." Dream moved George down stairs towards a room.
"You are staying in here until I make sure everyones fine." He open the door.. pulling George inside.

George winced.. staring at the somewhat empty room..

It seemed to be an empty room.. with only a small single bed.... Was this his new room now..? It.. seemed nicer..

George just slowly nodded.. making his way into the room..
".... I'm sorry.." he mumbled quietly.
"I didn't mean to cause a hassle..."

Dream glared down at George.. seeing the brunette faintly shaking... what? Why was he shaking so much.

George just held his arm.. walking into the room.
"I'll try not be too much of a hassle.."  he made his way towards the bed.
"I'm sorry.."

Dream was puzzle but once he looked at the back of George's neck- he realized his mistake...

He was way to harsh in George... he forgot.

"I'll keep quiet.." George sat down on the bed.. refusing to make eye contact.
"You should probably catch up with your crew.." he interlocked his fingers as he spoke quiet.

Dream walked away.. closing the door behind him- he had no words- nor did he want to care.

Once Dream left- George bursted into tears.. silently crying as he didn't want to be loud.

George made his way on the far side of the wall, hiding at the side of the bed.. hiding between the bed and wall.
"I.." he curled into a ball- whimpering towards himself.