.:2:.

They glided through the stormy seas.. making sure not to drop george or ant.
"So his name is george? And he's the son of the merchant?" He looked down.
"Strange."

"That's what the papers are saying." Ant looked at the papers.. holding onto his friends back.
"He is a thief for them.. so he must have been the one to steal this from the auction." He hummed happily.
"Making our jobs easier.... And surprisingly harder."

"Mhm." They perked up.. seeing the ship in the distance.
"There's the ship.. thank god." He glided once more.
"So.. who's gonna-"

"You are telling him that you screwed up Sapnap, I'm not." Ant glared at Sapnap.. hitting him briefly.
"You know he's gonna be annoyed." He grumbled.
"Probably pissed."

"I know.." Sapnap sighed.. making his way closer to the ship.
"I'm just gonna toss George down on deck then go tell him... make sure to watch him- the seas are getting dangerous." He knew George was going to escape.
"This storm sucks."

"Yeah yeah." Ant was getting ready to jump onto the mass of the ship.
"Just get near the mass... I'll hop onto it and make my way down."

.: George POV :.

George groaned.. his head was pounding.
"What... the Fuck happened..." he fluttered his eyes awake- seeing him just above a deck.
"What the Fu-"

He was soon dropped onto the ground- yelping as he felt himself drop.

George landed onto the ground firmly.
"Ow-" he laid for a few moments.. soon glancing around.
"What the-"

"You are aboard our ship now." Sapnap hummed.. lowering himself next to george,
"The names Sapnap." He tilted his head.
"Welcome- whatever you are."

George quickly looked over his shoulder seeing Sapnap.
"YOU-" his eyes widened.
"What did you do with the potion! Where did you take it!"

Sapnap cocked a brow before lightly chuckling.
"Yeah yeah.." he waved his head.
"I gotta go speak with the captain.. just sit here and be good okay."

"Captain?!" George looked extremely confused.. looking around the ship- wait..
"Oh... fuck.."

His eyes widened- was this.... A pirate ship....? Wait.. this was a pirate ship of different hybrids of creatures

George felt his stomach sink.. soon looking around.
"Nonono-" he had to get out of here..

He soon caught glimpse of a row boat.. that is his only escape right now.. he can escape from here and return home..

George looked around- noticing the stormy weather.... He has to take the risks through the dangerous storm.

Once Sapnap left- he quickly ran for the row boat... some how going unnoticed..

.: Sapnap POV :.

Sapnap looked up at the crows nest.. having a worried look.
"Fuckkk.." he groaned before he began to climb the ladder slowly.

He's not going to attempt to fly in this windy weather- he doesn't have the wind strength at all too survive it.

Sapnap made sure to climb slowly- just so he doesn't have to deal with the captain... he has quite the temper.

But as he poked his head up into the crows nest- but before he spoke up- the other spoke first.

"Why did you bring another individual onto the ship.." they looked down at Sapnap.. adjusting there wings and mask.

"Well.. um- you see-" Sapnap anxiously laughed... rubbing the back of his neck.
"A... small.. mistake- happened when retrieving the potion-" he mumbled quietly.
"So.. that hole deal you had.. has to be canceled.."