.:37:.

Dream carefully picked frost up under his arms.
"Pfft" he held the baby griffin up.
"You've gotten very happy since you left that cage."

Frost let out a happy giggle.. waving his arms.

George's smile grew, seeing Dream adjust the smaller in his arms.
"That's adorable." He picked up dreams mask.
"You might need this."

"Nah, I don't need that mask." Dream carefully lowered George's mask down.
"Not anymore." He shook his head.

George perked up, his smile growing.
"Oh? You don't want it anymore..?" He sat up straight.
"How come...?"

"I've grown out of it." Dream let frost climb onto his shoulder.
"It's about time I grow up." He smiled.

George placed the mask on his lap..
"I'm glad." He watched frost happily play with dreams feathered ear.

Dream flicked his wings out.
"I'll probably fly around with frost before the storm hits, will you be alright?" He turned to George.

"I have my book, I'll be perfectly fine." George nodded his head.
"If not I'll wander around." He shrugged.

Dream made his way over, happily giving George a kiss on the cheek.
"I'll be back." He hummed.

George's face heated up, his smile growing as he watched the blonde happily fly off.

-

George cupped his cheeks.. feeling extremely thrilled the blonde came and kissed him.

He wanted to fan girl some more.. but was cut off we he heard a metal clang.. what was that..?

George perked up, soon peaking over the edge of the crows nest.
"Hm..?" He tilted his head.

He watched as a dirty blonde held a sword.. standing across from another.

The man looked much more different then Dream... did he belong on the ship..? He's never seen him before... not his entire stay at least.

George watched from above, watching the two fight with swords.. sparring almost.
"Wow.." his smile grew.

What were they doing..? He found it intriguing as they fought.. or practiced..?

George wanted to look at what they were doing closer..

He carefully open the hatch, sliding himself down the ladder-he wanted to know more about what was happening.

George carefully landed on the deck, looking over at the two.

The dirty blonde had a tail similar to his... but it was grey with scars- like a shark tail almost.

George leaned against the mast, peaking his head over to watch once more.

.:. Sapnap and ????  POV :.

"Is that all you got?" They scoffed, holding there sword down.
"I thought you'd get better by now."

Sapnap panted, holding the hilt of his sword tightly.
"Look, I'm not so great with the sword." He placed it down.
"I fly for a reason.. not use this."

"And Dream wants me to train you for a reason." They scoffed, unsheathing there sword.
"Especially after what happened."

"He's pissed off that I wasn't listening to him." Sapnap lowered his wings, letting out a frustrating groan.
"You are lucky that you were locked in your little room during that shit show."

They rested there hand on there hilt.
"Obviously.. we don't stop island to island so often where I can relax in the water." He cocked a brow.
"I have to sleep in a tank practically, and usually I'm out on the deck at night but no one's up."