.:5:.

Gorge sat on dreams bed.. extremely puzzled.
"Why did he go..?" He blinked.. tilting his head to the side.
"Oh well.. it's more peaceful without the bad attitude."

He pulled the blanket over his shoulders.. staring out the window.

George felt relieved.. taking a deep breath..

"So.. you're George?"

George turned.. seeing the familiar harpie that dragged him onto this ship.
"Aren't you Sapnap?" He tilted his head to the side.

"The one and only." Sapnap rested his hands on his hips.. looking around.
"Jesus.. I haven't been in here in a long long time." He walked around.

George blinked... a bit confused.
"How come you are here then..?" He tilted his head to the side.
"Won't you be in trouble..?"

"I dunno.. Dream flew back to his little spot and I came to see how you were doing." Sapnap looked at the shirt George was wearing.
"Damn.. Dream does have a soft spot if you are wearing his shirt-"

"Well- he kind of threw it on me in an annoyed way." George rubbed the back of his neck.
"My shirt was wet and ripped apart from the amount of times I was picked up and thrown around." He pointed over.
"He patched up my wounds and just threw it at me so I don't walk around shirtless."

Sapnap let out a sigh.
"Yeah- that makes more sense." He crossed his arms.
"Damn.. I was hoping to have something to tease him with."

"Well.. he puffed his wings out and he looked really funny as his tail lashed around like a cat!" George held up a feather from dreams tail.
"See?" He was happy to have gotten his feather.
"You can tease him about that."

Sapnaps eyes widened.
"Wait- wait so his feathers got all fluffy?!" He soon grinned.

"Then he ran away." George pointed at the door.. getting comfortable in the bed.
"I don't know where he went." He looked towards the bookshelf.

Sapnap was trying his best not to laugh.

"Can.. I ask a favour? I know I've cause you a lot of trouble." George looked up at Sapnap.. seeing the harpie give him a confused look.

"Hm..?" Sapnap tilted his head.
"Depends-"

"Can you pass me a book...?" George quietly spoke, his gaze softening.
"Please..?" He smiled.

"Oh sure." Sapnap grabbed a random book, walking towards George.
"But don't tell Dream I got it for you... he hates when other people touch his things." He held the book out.

"Why..?" George had a confused look.. why didn't Dream like people touching his stuff..?
"I'm confused-" he carefully took the book.

"Cause he's a stubborn ass." Sapnap was about to let out a chuckle.
"But I'll make sure he brings you food." He flicked his wings out- walking towards the door.
"As I am going to have a nice conversation with him."

George held the book, smiling softly.
"Alright." He was glad no one was yelling at him anymore.
"Thank you.."

.: Dream POV :.

Dream happily rested.. not minding the rain as it poured down on his wings.
"Mm.." he hummed happily.

As he was about to rest... his attention turned to the sky.. seeing- a blackish red feather...?

Dream turned his head over.. seeing Sapnap briefly peaking his head up.
"Oh christ, what do you want." He grumbled faintly.

Sapnap was grinning.. trying not to laugh.