.:3:.

They glided down towards the ship.. dropping George in the middle of the deck...

George yelped.. stumbling on the ground.
"Ow-" he groaned.. landing in a puddle.
"Could have been more careful... god that hurt my leg.."

They ignored George.. looking over.
"Find a somewhere secure to keep him." He held out his hand..
"My trench coat?"

Sapnap made his way over.. tossing them there trench coat.
"Yeah yeah.. whatever you say Dream." He briefly mocked.
"Or should I say captain- which do you prefer."

Dream stared at Sapnap.. waving his hand briefly before heading towards a strange room.
"Careful.. this one has quite the mouth.." he mumbled towards Sapnap.

George's eyes widened.. wait- HES THE CAPTAIN- seriously..
"YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN?!" He quickly spoke up...he said so much shit to him.

Dream looked back, tilting his head.
"Mm.." he nodded faintly.. soon walking away.
"Deal with him please.."

George soon had a pissed off look.. SERIOUSLY?!
"For fuck sake.." he mumbled quietly.
"... of course.."

"We don't have anywhere to put him." Ant spoke up... looking over at Dream.
"Everyone's asleep or is cleaning down below deck." He glared down at George.
"We need a day to clean out a spare room."

Sapnap flicked his wings.. getting any rain drops off him.
"Yeah.. we will have to figure something out." He sighed.
"It might take awhile."

"Then I'll just keep him in my area whilst you clean up." Dream hummed, glancing back over.
"I'll tie him to the windowsill whilst you two quickly clean up a room." He waved his hand once more.
"But I don't want him in my room for long."

George glared at the pirate captain... and the pirate captain glared back at him...

He didn't want to be in there long either..

Sapnap and ant both looked shocked- Dream was actually going to keep him in his room...? No one goes into his room.

"I mean- if that works...?" Sapnap blinked.. nodding his head... he can't exactly say no.
"Have fun with.. whatever this nobody human is." He waved his hand.. soon walking off with ant.

George's gaze soon sorrowed.. he was right about that- he is a nobody.
"Tch.." he looked down at the ground with a pissed off look.

After a few moments of silence- the captain spoke up.

"Stop sulking and get inside.. your clothes are getting wet." Dream looked down at George.. tapping him with his wing.
"And I'm not giving you new ones." He nudged his head over.

"I'm not moving." George turned away from Dream.. shaking his head.
"I'd rather stay out here then in there with a liar." He mumbled quietly.

"A liar?" Dream tilted his head to the side.
"I have not lied to you at all.. you just never asked me if I were a captain.." He crossed his arms.
"But if you'd prefer the rain.. so be it."

George leaned himself away from Dream.. he'd rather lay in the puddle.. and suffer with his injured leg.
"...ow.." he mumbled quietly.. rubbing his leg.

Dream was about to leave.. but noticed the red spot growing on George's pant leg.
"What's going on here..?" He tapped George's leg with his paw like foot.

George winced- soon kicking and crushing dreams paw'd toes.
"Don't touch me-" he flinched his leg away... he didn't want to get hurt.

Dream let out a ever so faint wince- instantly placing his paw down on George's chest.. holding him down.
"Stop being such a pain." He sheathed his claws.. pushing his paw down on George's chest.. he needed a better look.