Volume 2 Chapter 11

3rd P.O.V

As Ruby was sliding on the ground, and Roman just laughed, he walked by with his cigar and started mocking her.

Roman: "Wow, I must admit, you are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool."

Ruby just growled at Roman's insult as she charged towards Roman, but he moved out of the way, laughing at her attempt of attacking.

Roman: "Oh, man. You know, Perry, I really did need this. But seriously, Red. How did you find this place, and don't lie to me, because I have the feeling your little flaming skull friend will arrive very soon because I know he's out there."

As Roman then placed the tip of his cane on Ruby's neck, she used her semblance and dashed off, trying to escape Roman and the White Fang, but Roman then tossed his cane on the other side and it launched a grappling hook and Ruby landed on the floor, being dragged away.

Roman: "Hm... I see you have some tricks up your sleeve, eh? Let me make this clear. You and I are not finished yet."

Soon, an explosion came by, and Roman looked rather confused about what the noise was.

Roman: "Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

Soon, more rumbling could be heard from afar. It sounded like if an earthquake was forming above ground, and it led to more confusion for Roman.

Roman: "Just what is going on here?!"

Soon, another came as the thugs were running away, and Roman looked closer to see it was the team, except for Johnny, and while Roman was distracted. Ruby jumped up and pushed his hat in, blocking his vision as she then dashed away to make an easy escape.

Roman: "Somebody kill her!"

As Roman lifted his hat and cane, readying his weapon, the white fang agents and Roman then blasted their bullets as Ruby dashed off, dodging the bullets one by one. Roman had just given up and stuck to plan B.

Roman: "Attach this car, and spread the word. We're starting the teain."

White Fang Agent: "But are we sure that flamed thing won't be here? Besides, we're not finished."

Roman just had enough as he placed the cane near his chin.

Roman: "He's just probably elsewhere, or he's dead now. Don't talk back and do the job, or else you're finished!"

White Fang Agent: "Yes, boss."

As Ruby dashed off, she was blocked by three white fang agents, but then Yang used one of her explosive bullets, which sent them flying.

Yang: "Ruby!"

Ruby: "Yang!"

The two sisters hugged as they were glad to finally find each other, as the others were concerned.

Weiss: "Are you ok?"

Ruby: "I'm fine, where's Johnny?"

Blake: "He went to find you... but he went AWOL. It looked like he wasn't himself anymore."

Ruby: "Alright, that makes sense, but enough of that, Torchwick's got all sorts of weapons and robots down there."

Roxanne: "What kind?"

Ruby then explained the rest as she handed her weapon back, and she loaded it with some dust bullets.

Ruby: "Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars."

Oobleck: "Ah, that's ridiculous! These tunnels are sealed. The tracks lead to a dead end."

Announcements: "Get to your places! We're leaving now!"