Volume 1: Chapter 15

(Opening song)

3rd P.O.V

Our story starts off with our heroes, Team RWBY and Johnny Blaze, as they explore the kingdom of Vale and view the different festivities that will arrive for the Vytal Festival. A banner was being hung as it said,'Welcome to Vale!'

Weiss was really excited about the festival that will be happening in a few days.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful."

Johnny: "Well, someone's excited."

Ruby: "In honest opinion, I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out."

Weiss turned around to Ruby, annoyed by her words.

Weiss: "How could you not smile? It's a festival dedicated to the people of the world. There will be dances, parades, and even a tournament. Oh, the planning and organization they have here is simply breathtaking."

Yang sighed at Weiss's meaning.

Yang: "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet you!"

Yang: "Remind me again. Why are we at these stupid docks?"

Johnny and Ruby then noticed a foul scent. It was a scent that smelled somewhat rather unpleasant.

Johnny: "Good God! What is that foul odor?"

Ruby: "That's the smell of fish."

Johnny: *in mind* 'Sheesh, and here I thought the smell of fish back in my world was gross. This is worse."

Weiss: "Well, I did hear that students from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. As a representative of Beacon, it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom."

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she can have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: "I would not! You can't prove that."

The team then saw a do not cross police force sign at an incident.

Ruby: "What happened?"

Johnny: "Looks like a robbery. What did this thief or thieves take?"

Officer 1: "Dust shop, another one this week."

Johnny: "So wait, this isn't the first?"

Officer 2: "Nope, not at all, kid. Besides this place has turned into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Officer 2: "And would you look at that, they left the money again."

Officer 1: "Just who could need that must dust?"

Officer 2: "I don't know."