Volume 1: Chapter 5

(Ladies and gentlemen, you waited so long, and finally...He's Here!!!)

Opening

3rd P.O.V

Everyone was getting for bed, except for Johnny, for he was in the mens bathroom, brushing his pearly whites to at least maintain some dental hygiene. But as he then does the rest, he gets his head up and sees a reflection of himself, with bleached white hair, black eye whites, and red eyes as he backs away, scared.

Johnny: "What the hell was that?!"

As for everyone else who was getting ready to go to bed and prepared for the big exam that was arriving tomorrow.

Yang: "It's like a big slumber party!"

Ruby was busy writing on a piece of paper

Ruby: "I'm pretty sure Dad wouldn't approve of all the boys."

Yang: "I know I do~"

Yang purrs staring at some of the boys and then looking away from seeing Jaunes pj suit. (which was childish, in my opinion)

Yang then looks back at Ruby's writing on the letter that she has written.

Yang: "What's that?"

Ruby: "Oh, just a letter for our friends back at Patch."

Yang: "Aww, that's adorable."

Ruby gets flustered by it and throws a pillow at her to shut Yang up.

Ruby: "Shut up, I didn't have the chance to take my friends with me."

Jaune: "Do I count as a friend?"

Ruby: "Of course."

Ruby then notices Blake reading. It was a book known as a Man with Two Souls.

Ruby: "She saw what happened this morning. Maybe I can talk to her later,"

Yang: "Maybe that later can be now,"

Ruby: "Wait, what?"

Yang grabs her hand to Blake, and Blake looks up from her book to see Yang dragging Ruby towards her.

Yang: "My kind little sister wanted to meet you because I think you both know each other, correct?"

Blake looked at Ruby and Yang.

Blake: "Aren't you the girl from that explosion?"

Ruby: "Yeah, I'm Ruby."

Blake: "Ok hi Ruby, say where's that Johnny guy that was with you?"

Yang: "Hm, now that I think about it, where is he?"

Ruby: "Don't know."

Johnny's P.O.V.

Just as I was done with a shower and brushing my teeth, I sensed something off, and so did Zarathos.

Zarathos: "We got trouble, you know the drill Johnny."