(Dating Scenario!) The Burning Rose of Vengeance

Johnny was just getting out of a shower and changing into his jeans, shoes, and a black hoodie to get ready for his date with Ruby Rose. As soon as he walked out of the door of the dorm room, he noticed Yang leaning by with a slick smile on her face.

Johnny: "What?"

Yang: "So you finally did it, you are finally taking her out on a date. I'm proud of ya, handsome."

Johnny: "Yeah, and I thank you for that, Blondie, but don't worry, you won't feel left out when the date with you and I comes, ok?"

Yang: "True, and one more thing, Johnny. Go get'em, tiger."

Johnny just smiled and exited the dorm room and his dorm. He soon gets on his bike and starts the engine as he drives from Beacon to Vale. He looked around the city, and it was a beautiful sight to behold. As soon as he parked his bike near a cafe, he heard a familiar voice.

Ruby: "Johnny! Over here!"

Johnny then saw Ruby in a casual outfit, which he saw her black and red hair blowing in the wind, and her silver eyes glimmering a bright light.

Ruby: "So, how do I look, Johnny?"

Johnny: "You look great, Red."

Ruby: "Aw, thanks."

Johnny: "Anytime, Red."

Soon, Johnny and Ruby walked around the sidewalks of Vale, as they were enjoying this moment, it felt like a moment where they could really enjoy it here.

Johnny: "You know, it feels like this date was absolutely worth it."

Ruby: "Oh? And why is that?"

Johnny: "Isn't it obvious? Look around you. The beautiful scenery, the great weather, even the moment we have here. It's perfect. But what really makes it better is with you."

Ruby blushed a bit at Johnny's compliment, but what she didn't expect was for Johnny to then offer her his hand. She just blushed a lot and slowly took his hand as she walked with him, her face all red from a moment that she never saw coming.

Ruby: ('OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH!')

Soon, Ruby and Johnny were looking at the view of the docks. Besides the scent of the nasty fish, they still enjoyed seeing the blue skys, the bright sun, and the crystal clear waters as they walked by. Johnny then had an idea on his mind and whistled as his motorcycle came to him.

Johnny: "So, Ruby. How about we go for a ride?"

Ruby was not sure about this idea, but she didn't have to worry since it was going to be her first experience and she was going to enjoy it.

Ruby: "Yeah, that can work."

Johnny then mounted his bike, revved the engine, and Ruby mounted the bike. As she held on to his waist, she felt embarrassed, but as she saw Johnny's smile, she knew that it was going to be fine. Johnny then revved the engine one last time as he readied himself.

Johnny: "You ready, Red?"

Ruby nodded, and Johnny hits the gas, ready to go, and he drives around the streets of Vale.

(Driving Montage: Be Quiet and Drive by Deftones.)

Johnny was driving not too fast, but not too slow either. But it was a speed to where Ruby could see all around here as she felt so free, free from everything that had happened to her and the team. It was like no matter what, she would always have her family and friends beside her to always be there no matter what the circumstances are.

Soon, Johnny had to make a turn, and he gently made that turn as they both go the bridge, exploring around the place, as they soon see the beautiful sunset forming right at their eyes. Both of them were enjoying the view as Johnny took a deep breath and felt that same calm aura he felt now. Johnny, however, he felt like the burden, pain, and regret he had from the past. He felt like his life was a piece of crap, but that pain and agony were all gone. He felt like he didn't need to lose anything else again.

He soon then drove back to Beacon, which was a long drive bit. At least he didn't have to pay for gas on the way there. He soon parked the bike at the parking lot outside his dorm, and Ruby unmounted it, and so did Johnny as he pulled out the keys, put them in his pocket, and walked inside with Ruby.

Ruby: "That was fun, Johnny."

Johnny: "Well, I'm glad you had fun out there. Maybe we can do this again sometime, I could probably get you a bike soon."

Ruby: "Really?!"

Johnny: "Of course. But I'd have to teach ya the ways, of course."

Ruby then giggled a bit as she then blushed a bit, thinking about what to do next. She took a deep breath and looked at Johnny with confidence.

Ruby: "Hey Johnny?"

Johnny then turned to her as Ruby then walked a little closer, stepped on her tip-toes, and gave him a quick, passionate kiss. Johnny and Ruby blushed a bit as Johnny blinked his eyes twice at that, and they both just looked away, blushing redder than Ruby's cape. Soon, they both walked there to then be scolded by none other than Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: "And where have you two been off too?! Don't you know you're late past your curfew? For that, you both are get-"

Ozpin: "Glynda, that's enough. Besides, they were only going around in Vale, enjoying the scenery."

Glynda: "But, but."

Ozpin: "No buts about it. Let's just let them off with a warning next time. Besides, they did not know of their curfew."

Glynda: "Yes, of course. Forgive me for my behavior. I shall get going."

Ozpin: "As for you two, be careful of your actions, for it might impact you in the future, ok?"

Johnny & Ruby: "Yes, sir."

Ozpin: "Good. Now get some rest. You'll need to freshen up for your summer vacation, and you still have a lot of days to get ready and prepare for the Vytal Festival, especially you, Johnathan."

Johnny: "Yes, I understand."

Ozpin: "And I got to ask, how did the date go?"

Johnny: "O-Oh. It went great, sir."

Ozpin: "I saw what you both did earlier, and I must say. I find it quite interesting, but still, I must now go. Farewell, students."

Ozpin then left, and it kinda left Ruby and Johnny rather confused as they both just went to their dorm so they could just lay back and relax from a crazy day/date. As Weiss then walked to Ruby.

Weiss: "So, how did it go?"

Ruby: "It went perfect. From the experience, I didn't think I would feel so free."

Weiss: "Well... I'm not sure if I will be ready for my turn yet."

Ruby: "With him around, you'll be just fine, Weiss."

Weiss: "I hope...."

The End of this Chapter