Volume 2: Chapter 6

(Ok folks, I hope you all enjoy this chapter because let's just say in a few words that it's about to go down in this fight! Not to mention, this is where Johnny finally tells them....the truth.)

3rd P.O.V

The members of Team RWBY were all setting up, Yang was helping set up the steroe, Roxanne with the organization, and Weiss with the decorating, while Johnny was elsewhere getting somethings for the outfit to wear at the dance, while Ruby was sitting by at a table, sulking and feeling bad for Blake, Weiss slammed her hands in the table, getting Ruby's attention for something that was very important.

Weiss: "I need you to pick a tablecloth please."

Weiss then slid over to Ruby two tablecloths, which oddly looked the same. Ruby then looked at Weiss rather confused.

Ruby: "Um, Weiss, they both look the same."

Weiss then groaned and walked away, feeling like she wasted her time even asking such a question. Yang, however, then placed a giant stereo at a certain table. She then saw Ruby feeling depressed and she walked down to her, checking on her sister.

Yang: "So, haven't you picked a dress yet?"

Ruby: "What's the point if Blake's not going to go?"

Yang: "Oh, don't worry, she's going. Besides, Johnny will be there too."

Roxanne: "And I'll be there too, Ruby, so you won't have to fret about it."

Ruby: "Thanks, you both always do try to help me on the bright side of things."

Yang: "And Weiss! I thought we agreed on no doilies?"

Weiss: "Well, if I can't have doilies, then that means no fog machine."

Suddenly, Neptune and Sun then walked down. They seemed excited for the dance as they then also heard something about smoke machines.

Neptune: "There's going to be fog machines too?"

Weiss: "Well, we were thinking about it."

Neptune: "That's real nice."

Sun: "So, you ladies excited to get dressed up?"

Ruby: "Pfft. Yeah, right."

Yang: "Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night."

Roxanne: "Well, I won't wear something that's too much for me."

Weiss: "And what will you two be wearing?"

Sun: "Uhh, this."

Neptune: "Ignore him, for he does not know what he says."

Sun: "Hey! I moved into Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo, and you could say it's not a shirt and tie type of deal?"

Yang: "Yeah, we noticed."

Sun then looked around to see where Blake or Johnny were as he then looked at the girls confused.

Sun: "Hey, speaking of which is Blake ok? And where's Johnny?"

Roxanne: "Blake is at the library doing her own thing, so it's best if we leave her alone."

Yang: "As for Johnny, we don't know what he could be doing."

Weiss: "Maybe he's just thinking to himself ever since what happened to Blake. I hope he's alright."

Johnny's P.O.V

As I was driving around Vale, trying to think, but yet trying to find an outfit for the dance, Zarathos then sensed something. Something wrong.

Zarathos: "We have trouble."