(Dating Scenario!) The Rider's Flaming Angel

When Johnny was just napping, he suddenly heard a whisper calling his name. He woke up hearing the voice to see it was nothing, although he noticed that Roxanne was already gone, which made him confused. He then got his shoes on and walked outside the dorm as he walked out the school with a flashlight to see where Roxanne or whatever the voice was when he looked around in the forest. He then heard the same voice again.

???: "Johnny, over here!"

Johnny: "Huh?"

He then turned around to see Roxanne hiding in the bushes, as he just stood there confused and his jaw dropped.

Johnny: "Roxy, what are you doing out here? Do you want to get spotted by Pro-"

Roxanne: "Shhh!"

Johnny then shutted up for a minute, and Roxanne looked around to see if anyone was there, and she turned to him and signaled him to follow her. Johnny just complied and followed as he noticed that everything felt different. The atmosphere was calm and peaceful, and as he was looking at Roxanne, he noticed a smile on her face, which made him smile back, but then he got distracted as he faceplanted into a tree.

Johnny: "Oof!"

As he looked Roxanne was gone, he walked around the forest to see Roxanne just standing into the fields of grass which just left him confused as he just walked over there. Roxanne then turned around and smiled at Johnny as the fireflies glowed around, leaving Johnny amazed.

Johnny: "Wow... it's beautiful."

Roxanne: "Thought I'd might give this date a change of pace."

Johnny: "Oh, so it's a date now?"

Roxanne: "Only if you can keep up."

Roxanne then offered Johnny her hand. He smiled and just accepted as Roxanne then ran through the fields with the fireflies, and Johnny followed with a smile on his face as they both chuckled at each other, having a good time. Johnny and Roxanne ran around the field of grass with Roxanne as they just rolled at a hill, and they just lay there with happiness. They started to dance with the fireflies as they made a pattern of light, following with the movement, each rhythm and beat gets faster and easier to manage.

Soon, Johnny had an idea as he grabbed a giant stick and started sketching on the ground.

Roxanne was curious at what he was doing at he looked at her and back at the sketch to then finish the sketch of Roxanne. She smiled at it as she walked to Johnny... walked closer and closer, and soon she kissed him. It felt like they hadn't kissed in a long time, but it felt great. As she released herself, Roxanne then summoned her angel wings and flew away.

Roxanne: "Keep up."

Johnny: "Hey, Roxy, wait!"

Johnny then jumped up and summoned his devil wings and flew to where Roxanne was flying. He then flew to the clouds to try and find Roxanne. He looked everywhere but she wasn't there. But soon, after a lot of looking, he saw Roxanne appear from the clouds.

Johnny: "Roxy! You're here!"

Roxanne: "I've always been here, silly. I always explore this every night."

Johnny: "I never thought it'd be this amazing. Thank you."

Roxanne: "You're welcome. Now come on, our exploration is not done yet."

Johnny and Roxanne then flew around the clouds, exploring everything. They flew around the Kingdom of Vale and explored the docks, the cities, everything. It was a paradise. When they say down at a nearby building, Roxanne looked at Johnny with a ready look on her face as she stood up and opened her wings.

Roxanne: "Come on, I'll show you a little something you never saw before."

Johnny: "Oh? Where?"

Roxanne: "Just follow me, I know the way."

Roxanne then hopped off and flew away, and Johnny hopped off as he followed her to wherever she was going to take him. After some hours of flying, they go above the clouds and see what look familiar to northern lights. Johnny watched as the lights connected to each other.

Roxanne: "You think that is something? Those aren't lights."

Johnny: "Oh? What are they?"

Roxanne: "They're branches, branches of timelines, multiple universes connecting to each other as time continues to make a flow with the others."

Johnny: "Wow... I never thought the multiverse would create something so big. I never knew of this before, and I'm just learning. This is the best date ever, Roxy. I will never forget this."

Roxanne: "I won't forget this too, Johnny. Now let's go. Our journey has just begun!"

Soon, Roxy and Johnny flew up to space and looked at the branches of the timelines. The timelines were like pieces built together. Like a tree built on the branches of each timeline and universe. Johnny and Roxanne went closer to the timeline wave, and Johnny's hand felt the celestial energy of time itself.

Johnny: "It feels amazing..."

Roxanne: "Yeah, that's the beauty of exploration of seeing the different universes as they are bounded together."

Johnny: "Yeah... like us."

Roxanne: "Yeah, and the other girls back at the dorm room."

Johnny: "Yeah, them too. Come on, Roxy, let's have some real fun."

Roxanne: "What do you mean, Johnny?"

Johnny: "Let's fly around the skies. Race ya there."

Roxanne: "Oh, you're on!"

Johnny and Roxanne then dashed away as they raced each other in the clouds of the stars.

(Flying Montage for Date: Still Into You by Paramore)

Johnny followed Roxanne down the path as they dived from up the clouds and flew to see the beautiful moon shining in their faces as Johnny then kissed Roxanne on the forehead, and they both dived from the skies and then landed back to Beacon Academy. Soon, Johnny then handed Roxanne a bracelet with an angel gem on it.

Roxanne: "Johnny... I don't know what to say. It's a beautiful gift."

Johnny: "Yeah, and it's my gift to you, for our love that we still share."

Roxanne: "Thank you, Johnny."

Johnny: "You're welcome, Roxanne."

She smiled, accepting the gift as she hopped on the window and gave Johnny a lift inside as they entered the dorm room quietly and saw that the others were still asleep.

Johnny: (Whisper) "I had fun tonight."

Roxanne: (Whisper) "I'm glad. Goodnight, Johnny."

Johnny: (Whisper) "Goodnight, Roxanne."

They soon went to their beds and went to sleep as Glynda opened the door slowly to see everyone in the dorm sleeping as she quietly closed it and walked away with her flashlight.

Glynda: "Must have been hearing things. Well, I must get to bed as well."

End of Chapter