Volume 1: Chapter 4

(Opening)

Ruby's P.O.V

I was relieved to be saved by Johnny from that girl, Weiss. To me, he was a hero when we both found Yang, and he explained the mess that happened.

Yang: "So you apologized, and she threw a fit?"

Ruby: "Yeah...."

I looked down at the ground, feeling like I screwed up. Until then, Johnny placed a hand on my shoulder.

Johnny: "Hey, it's alright. we all make mistakes sometimes, even when we feel accused for even the littlest of things."

He smiled at me. This smile felt different than the other times. It felt warm and peaceful that it made me smile back until we heard a familiar voice that I wished I just didn't hear.

Weiss: "You!"

Ruby: "Eep!"

I got so scared, I jumped on Johnnys arms, and he carried me bridal style, making me a bit embarrassed.

Johnny: "Uh, wow. Ok, then."

I began to blush and hop back on my feet, back on the ground.

Ruby: "S-Sorry."

Johnny just shrugged it off, not even mad or embarrassed of my actions. But hey, at least he was still cool about it all.

Johnny: "It's fine, it's not your fault you were scared."

3rd P.O.V

Johnny then heard Zarathos calling him in his mind, so he had to find a way to make an excuse to try and get away from the conversation without being too suspicious.

Johnny: "I gotta go. Gonna need some fresh air for a bit."

Weiss: "And where do you think you're going?"

Johnny: "None of your business, Princess."

Johnny walks away from the angry Weiss and man. Was she furious and angry at his comment.

Weiss: "I'M NOT A PRINCESS!!!"

Johnny then heads somewhere, where no one can see him. He then talks to the spirit of vengeance with his mind as Zarathos sensed an energy at a far away place.

Johnny: ('What is it, Zarathos? Is there evil?')

Zarathos: "No... it's a familiar energy..."

Johnny: ('Wait, you mean Carter, Carter Slade? He's here?')

Zarathos: "No boy, it's your brother, Danny Ketch."

Johnny then remembers the fight him and Danny had as Ghost Riders back in Earth-616.

Johnny: ('Danny, he's here? But I thought me, you, and Blackheart were the only ones.)

Zarathos: "Yes, same for the fallen angels. However, I am sensing a lot of others' souls as well.... I'm not sure if they are innocent or guilty."

Johnny: ('Do you think they can help us?')

Zarathos: "It depends on what happens next, but we can never be too cautious."

Johnny: ('Yeah, well I gotta go Zarathos, when the entrance exam starts and we see more of those Grimm creatures it'll be your turn to have some fun.'

Zarathos: "Good luck, kid."

Johnny nods and walks away as Zarathos dissappears. He walks away to see the 3 girls and Jaune there as well.

Johnny: "Ah, hello, Jaune."

Jaune: "Hey Johnny,"

Weiss: "Wait, Johnny, that's his name?"

Johnny: "Yep, Names Johnny, Johnny Blaze."

Weiss: ('I do have to admit, Johnny is quite a handsome man, oh for the love of Oum, what am I doing?! I can't get distracted!')

Johnny: "Something wrong?"

Weiss then snaps out of it, glaring at Johnny annoyed. While Johnny rolled his eyes at the attitude.

Weiss: "Of course dolt, leave me alone."

Johnny: "Sheesh ok, *whispers to Jaune* she is not in a good mood today."

Jaune: *whispers back* "Agreed."

Ozpin walks to the microphone, and he begins his introduction speech to all of the students of Beacon Academy.

Ozpin: "Ahem, I'll keep this brief for you all. You have traveled here searching for knowledge. To use the potential you have inside and acquire new skills, and when you are done, the path you take is protecting this world, and it's people from the creatures of darkness, it is up to you students to do the best you can."

Ozpin then walks away from the microphone, and Glynda begins the announcements of the exam.

Glynda: "Your initiation exam begins tomorrow. You are now dismissed,"

Johnny then notices Yang and Ruby talking to each other, and Jaune says to Weiss that he's a natural blonde, and he facepalms to himself. But yet he looks up at the sky, thinking.

Johnny: ('This is going to be wicked.')

Johnny just takes everything in, but as he walks away, he notices Ozpin, which surprises him a bit.

Johnny: "Something wrong, sir?"

Ozpin nods his head no, smiling at Johnny, which left Johnny rather confused and rather a bit dumbfounded.

Ozpin: "Not at all, I'm just curious. What's it like being from another world?"

Johnny's eyes widen from that. He didn't think that Ozpin would know he's from a different world.

Johnny: "How'd you know about that, sir?"

Ozpin: "Instincts and Zarathos, You are not the only one who has arrived at Remnant, not from here."

Johnny was just amazed, He wondered if this person could've been from his universe just like him, especially if he's not the only one as well.

Johnny: "Is he or she from my world too?"

Ozpin nodded as they both walked together, and Johnny continued to listen to what

Ozpin: "Affirmative, He is a Spirit of Vengeance like you too."

Johnny: "Oh sweet, who was it?"

Ozpin then tells him, and the name shocks Johnny as he knew this person before. Johnny was just speechless about it.

Ozpin: "Carter Slade."

Johnny: "WHAT?!"

Oh my... It looks like Johnny now has some difficult things that will be going on in his mind. Will this get the best of him, or will it help him discover something bigger than life itself? Will Ruby and Yang get the chance to admit their feelings? Will Weiss stop being a tsundere? Will Blake learn to ever chill out? Will Blackheart have a return in this story? Find out on the next chapter of RWBY: The Vengeful One!

To be continued...