chapter fourteen

talk more later

lee miyeon

"hey, felix, where is— oh." i push open the door to our room, only to be met with no one. i furrow my eyebrows, moving over to try hyunjin and changbin's room. i knock on the door, waiting for a response. dead silence. "minho? jisung?" i call out, moving to the next room. their door was open, and they weren't inside. i let out a huff, moving to the final room. "seungmin? jeongin?" i knock on their door. nothing. did they leave me?

i pout, making my way to the kitchen and plopping down on one of the chairs. just as i pull my phone out of my pocket, it goes off.

chris bang bang :p

good morning baby girl,
the guys and i are at the
studio.

i'm sorry i didn't wake you.
i wanted to let you sleep in.

i know you had a long night ;)

what about you? there's no way
you got any sleep.

don't worry about me
baby girl.

i'll see you when we get
home.

-

i roll my eyes at the text exchange, knowing they likely wouldn't be home until odd hours of the night like last night. i knew i needed to find something to do for the day, so i text an old friend.

lily <3

hey! are you guys working
today?

nope! we're off! what's up?

wanna go bar hopping? ;)

oh my gosh! it's been so long
since we've done that!

yes! i'm totally down.

just give me an hour to get
ready. i'll meet you at the
ground level.

perfect! see you soon!

-

i happily set my phone down on the counter, skipping to my room to get ready

-

"how have you been? it's been so long!" lily smiles widely as she pulls me into a hug.

"i've been good! honestly a little home sick, but good." i chuckle.

"honestly me too. maybe we should all plan a trip back home sometime. you, me, felix, and chan!" she suggests.

"if only they weren't so busy." i roll my eyes.

"right, they're working on a comeback now." she nods.

"they're always working on a comeback." i chuckle.

"no kidding, they always have the good practice room booked." she jokes. "so which bar did you want to start at?"

"how about the new one that just opened up?" i suggest.

"oh the karaoke one?" her eyes light up.

"yes!"

"you know me so well." she nods, lacing my hand with hers as we head out of the building.