chapter twelve

test me

lee miyeon

"miyeon! i need your help!" jisung calls, knocking on chan's door. i groggily open my eyes, noting that chan was directly behind me, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"i'll be out in a minute!" i call out, pulling the blanket off of me. chan's grip only tightens.

"chan— i have to go help jisung with something." i attempt to pry his hands from my waist.

"mm— that's not my name." his morning voice deep. i blush as i remember the conversation we had last night.

"daddy..." i whisper quietly, still cringing as i say it. "i have to go help jisung."

"hmm, okay." he loosens his grip only to turn me around to face him. to my complete surprise, he presses his lips to my forehead. the feeling completely foreign coming from him, but it definitely made my heart rate speed up, and the blush that already coated my cheeks darker. "have fun, baby girl." he smirks, fully letting me go, but i couldn't move, at least, not until jisung called for me again.

"miyeon! it's urgent!" he calls again, chan looking at me with an amused smirk as i look back at him probably like i'd just seen a ghost.

"well don't keep him waiting." chan chuckles.

"r-right— i'm coming!" i call out, climbing out of the bed before chan could pull another move to render me speechless. the minute i pull the door open, jisung grabs my wrist, pulling me across the dorm into his and minho's shared room. "what is it?" i question, looking down at his hand around my wrist.

"that." he states plainly, pointing at minho. he was sat there, looking at me with an emotionless expression.

"that's minho, correct." i nod, unsure of where he was going with this.

"ugh— no! not minho, his clothes." jisung clarifies. i furrow my brows. he was wearing a cream colored sweater, tucked into a pair of baggy blue jeans.

"i don't get it." i look at jisung quizzically.

"me either." minho shrugs.

"he doesn't dress like that." jisung pouts, crossing his arms.

"well— considering those are his clothes, yes he does." i tell him.

"okay, but look at my outfit." he motions to himself. he was wearing a cream colored hoodie with an anime patched on the front of it, paired with baggy blue jeans.

"oh, you're matching!" i conclude.

"why are you saying it like it's a good thing?" jisung questions.

"is it a bad thing?" i question.

"yes! i put my outfit on first. tell him to change."

"minho doesn't listen to anyone except for chan." i chuckle. "besides, why does he have to change? you both look good."

"thank you." minho smirks.

"we have recordings today, we can't be matching." jisung retorts.

"why?" i ask.

"we— we just can't. go get chan and make him tell minho to change."

"jisung, i'm not gonna do that." i laugh.

"please?" he frowns.

"no, he's probably busy getting ready. sort it out yourselves."

"since when do you care if you're bothering him or not?" he pouts.