chapter thirteen 🔞

not what you want

lee miyeon

chan broke the kiss almost as quickly as it started, pulling a whine from my throat as he pulled away.

"i... why'd you stop?" i ask breathlessly, gazing between his dark eyes. he smiles, tracing a finger down the side of my face.

"go sit on the couch." he says sweetly.

"but-"

"couch. now." the sweetness disappears in an instant, replaced with a demanding tone that i had a hard
time wanting to disobey.

"i— okay..." i trail off, climbing off his lap and making my way towards the couch. i sit on it with a huff, watching as chan only continues to work on his computer. is he serious? "chan?" i call out. no response. of course. "daddy?" still nothing. i roll my eyes, getting comfortable on the couch.

after five minutes of waiting, he still hadn't moved an inch. i was over it. i let out a loud, obvious sigh, letting him know of my boredom. thankfully, he chuckles, turning around in his chair to look at me.

"did you need something?" he asks innocently.

"i thought we were— i thought you would-"

"hm?" he teases.

"i don't know... i thought you were gonna punish me or whatever..." i mumble, slightly cringing at the words.

"i am." he laughs. i furrow my brows.

"well... i'm not seeing it." i retort.

"why do you think you're sitting over there, all sexually frustrated." he motions towards me.

"i— i am not sexually frustrated." i deny instantly.

"then what were you expecting me to do?" i roll my eyes. he got me there.

"i thought you were going to come over here." i reply.

"and do what?"

"punish me, obviously." i scoff.

"by doing what? touching you?" he lowers his voice.

"i... i don't know..." i look away from him.

"isn't that what you want? what kind of punishment gives you what you want?" he chuckles. i could only pout. "baby girl," he starts, finally walking over to me. he squats down in front of me, grabbing my chin so that i would look at him. "let's add a fourth rule, yeah?" his tone was soft once again.

"depends." i mumble.

"rule number four, if you want something, ask for it." i didn't miss the suggestive tone behind his words. "so, is there something you want?" he asks.

"i— yes..." i nod quickly.

"so ask me."

"will you kiss me?" he smiles at the question, his thumb pulling down on my pouty lip.

"of course, baby girl." and with that he leans forward, attaching our lips once again. i sigh into the kiss, tangling my fingers in his hair. he groans as i lightly tug, his grip on my chin tightening slightly before he places both hands on my hips. and with a yelp he switches our positions, sitting himself on the couch as he sat me on his lap, our kiss never breaking despite the heavy movement.

he gently bites down on my bottom lip, causing my mouth to open slightly. he didn't miss the opportunity to slide his tongue inside, gliding it along mine as he deepened the kiss. i shifted in his lap, wanting to be closer to him, but gasping when i felt his erection beneath me once again.

"daddy..." i break the kiss, breathing heavily.

"yes?"

"can we... can you..." i couldn't find the right words, so instead, reach my hand down, palming his growing erection. he grunts from the contact, but instantly pulls my hand away.

"not tonight." he declines, causing a pout to form on my swollen lips. he chuckles slightly, leaning in to kiss away the pout. "how about something else instead?" he suggests.

"like what?" i ask, gasping when his hand slides between my legs, ever so slightly rubbing against my core.

"let's get you out of these pants." he whispers. i nod instantly, standing up from his lap. he smirks as he hooks his fingers in the hem of my pants, slowly, teasingly pulling them down. the minute he gets passed my knees, i kick them the rest of the way off, instantly straddling his lap once again. "someone's in a hurry." he chuckles, wrapping one arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"please..." i whine, grabbing his other hand, placing it on my thigh.

"please what?" he smirks, sliding his hand closer to where i needed him most.

"please daddy..." and with that, his fingers make contact with my panties, drawing light circles over my clothed clit. i bite my lip, placing my hands on his shoulders for stability as i attempted to grind down on his hand. "more... please..."

"more?" he smirks, sliding down lower as he pulls the fabric to the side, allowing one finger to just barely dip into my wetness. "fuck, you're so wet." he groans, pushing the fabric off to the side completely as he allows two fingers to slide between my folds. thankfully, he doesn't waste much time before he pushes them in.

"oh fuck..." i moan, throwing my head back in satisfaction. my head starting to spin as his thumb comes up to apply pressure on my clit as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out of me.

"language, baby girl." he growls, leaning in to take my earlobe between his teeth.

"t-that's not a rule..." i moan, my grip tightening on his shoulders as he picks up the pace of his fingers.

"maybe it should be. or maybe you just need something to make keep that filthy little mouth of yours occupied." he smirks devilishly as he brings the fingers of his free hand to my lips. "these will work for now." he says, sliding the digits between my lips. i moan around his fingers as he curls the fingers of his other hand inside of me, grazing against my g-spot over and over again. i knew it was only a matter of seconds before i came undone.

i found it incredibly sexy that i couldn't speak, my mouth occupied as his dark eyes bored into me. watching the drool slide down my chin, onto his fingers, i wasn't sure how i looked, but he seemed to be enjoying it. i felt my cheeks burn red as a strangled moan slipped passed my lips.

"you're so sexy... gonna cum all over daddy's fingers?" he takes his bottom lip between his teeth, watching me intently. i could only nod, squeezing my eyes shut as i felt my climax wash over me. i clenched around his fingers, endless moans being muffled by his other hand. "that's it, good girl." he coaxes, slowing the movement of his fingers as my climax comes to a stop. i whine as he pulls them out, along with his fingers in my mouth. "such a mess, and i haven't even taken off my own clothes." he teases, catching me off guard as he sucks his fingers clean. "now, lets get home before the guys start to worry, yeah?"

"o-okay..." i nod, climbing off of his lap with shaky legs.

a.n.: HI IF YOU GOT THIS FAR YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO GO READ MY SEUNGMIN STORY "TIMID" RN. I BETTER SEE ALL OF U THERE !!!!!!