authors note & additional comments

helloooo loveliesssss <33 i'm back with another bang chan story!! this one i've been writing on and off for a while, and i was honestly debating ever sharing it or not, but— here we are!!

so if you can't tell, based on the title and synopsis, this book is pretty much based off of a kink. a sort of brat/brat tamer dynamic.
if you are uncomfortable with that PLEASE DO NOT READ.

with that being said, there is a deeper meaning to this kink, so i suggest you keep on reading if you're at all interested in finding out :))

but PLEASE read these warnings:
- brat/brat tamer dynamic
- frequent use of pet names like baby girl & daddy
- sexually suggestive speech
- mature scenes

overall, this book is 18+

with all of that in mind, read at your own risk.

but, if you're choosing to say, buckle up!! this is gonna be a fun one ;))

now onto my usual disclaimers:

kinda angsty

chapters marked with "🔞" will contain smut to some degree. some chapters labeled "🔞" will have less smut than others, but it will serve as your warning that there will be some smut somewhere in that chapter.

*

*

*

this story is completely original and generated from my own mind. any similarities to any other stories you may have read are purely coincidental.

for legal purposes, the characters in my book do not represent their real life counterparts in any way, i am simply using their names for visual representation of the fictional characters they are portrayed as.

this story is NOT a smut, it is marked mature due to language and sexual scenarios. there are sex scenes, but if you are looking for them every other chapter, you will not find that here.

please do not steal/copy any parts of my story. you are more than welcome to take inspiration from it, but remember this story is my own hard work.

*

*

*

with all of that out of the way, i hope you enjoy this story!

don't forget to vote, especially if you enjoyed the chapter!

and without further ado, i present to you..........

-----------------

brat // a bang chan fanfiction