new comer

Jimin and Yoongi were in a meeting with the elders. They were talking about the arrival of a newer colony. 

Yoongi: What is so special about this new colony? 

Elder: they house supplies and resources we need. Get on their good side. 

Jimin: will do our best miss. 

Jimin and Yoongi went to the new colony. They wanted to meet the head alpha and Omega there. Once they got to the main palace, they knocked on the door. A servant opened the door. 

Servant: our head alpha and omega  are just down the hall. I'll guide you to them. 

They were guided to the room. The doors were opened. Two women sat in there. 

Yoongi: where is the head alpha?

Lisa: I am. She is my omega. 

Jennie: hi. 

she bowed to them. They bowed back. 

Lisa: what? Wasn't expecting a girl? No one does. Makes sense. When you hear head alpha you'd assume it was a guy. Nope. I am a girl. So is my omega, Jennie. 

Jimin: wow. That is actually really cool. It's nice to meet you. 

Lisa: I didn't expect you to be a boy. You're very adorable. 

Jimin: thanks. 

Lisa: we are a new colony. In this colony, we have plenty resources. Many packs want to collaborate because we have all omegas. I am an omega myself but I took the role of head alpha since I was the only child and when my dad died, I took on that role. 

Jimin: that's nice. 

Lisa: yeah. So, how did you become an omega? 

Jimin: it's a long story. 

Lisa: I love long stories. Sit. 

she pointed to some chairs. The servants brought them over. Jimin and Yoongi sat down. 

Jimin: well, I come from abusive parents. They exploited me for money. I snook out one morning to draw some flowers at our community garden and there I met my bestest friend, his brother, Taehyung.  He was there as well and we were there for the same reason. I went there to clear my mind and escape my parents. He went there to escape his overbearing older brother. 

Yoongi: I'm still overbearing. I don't care what he says. 

Jimin: anyways, his brother told Yoongi about me. Yoongi came over to my place and told me to marry him. I did. I was worried he'd take advantage of me but he didn't. I learned that he really does love me. 

Lisa: that is so cute.

Jennie: your love story is adorable. I though the dark moon pack didn't allow a male to be an omega?

Jimin: they don't. The elders hate me and they make it very obvious. I hate going to those meanings. They say I'm not fit to be a Luna. They said I'm too weak. 

Yoongi: you're the bravest Luna I know. 

Jimin: but, I'm the only Luna you know. 

Yoongi: true. 

Jennie: well, it's the same thing with us. The elders hate us as well. 

Jimin: you have elders? You guys are new? 

Jennie: Elders as in people older than us. Two years or more. We have to have some sort of hierarchy. 

Jimin: true. Well, our elders sent us here for a task. 

Yoongi: fuck them. Let's just get to know our neighboring colony. What is this pack called?

Lisa: we're called the sun pack.

Yoongi: okay. Cool.