abusive 18+

Jin was in his and Namjoons room. He was just laying in the bed. Suddenly Namjoon walked into the room. Jin smiled. He went over to him and he gave him a kiss. Namjoon pushed him away.

Jin: what's wrong?

Namjoon: bitch.

Jin: what?...

Namjoon: you're a stupid bitch. My friends were right. You're not only a gold digger, you're a slut in general.

Jin: what did I do?...

Namjoon: you just want my money.

Jin: I don't... Why would you say that?... How could you say that?...

Namjoon: my friends told me they saw you with another alpha. You fucking cheated on me!

Jin: I did not! I didn't do anything!

Namjoon: yes you fucking did!

Jin: any proof? Huh? Exactly! I didn't do anything! I've been nothing but loyal to you! I have pups with you!

Namjoon: I've been friend with them since the beginning! When I dated you, you were just s hookup! You're such a stupid bitch! You are a bitch! A stupid dumb omega! You're beneath me!

Jin: why do you automatically believe them?! I let you mark me! You hear?! I let you mark me!

Namjoon slapped Jin across the face. He shoved him to the floor. Jin started to cry. He held his belly. He was pregnant. Only a month in.

Jin: stop this now!

Jin planned to tell Namjoon that day but he couldn't. Namjoon beat him and asuslted him instead. The next day Jin woke up. He wanted to believe yesterday was real. He can't even imagine being rape by his own husband. It was painful and awful. Jin we t in to the bathroom. He turned the shower on. He sat in it and he cried.

Namjoon: where is that bitch? Jin!

Jin left the shower. He put a towel on and he left the bathroom. He kept his head down.

Jin: y-yes?...

Namjoon: where did you go?!

Jin: the bathroom! You saw me walk out of it!

Namjoon: I know. I just wanted to yell at you.

He slapped Jin's butt. Jin was so confused on Namjoons behavior. Maybe he was drunk? That didn't give him an excuse. He found a guy just like his father.

Jin: baby?

Namjoon: yeah?

Jin: shouldn't you say something to me?

Namjoon: ooh... I'm so sorry for yesterday... I'm so sorry... Please... Forgive me...

He held his waist and he kissed his lips.

Namjoon: I was drunk baby...

Jin: you raped me... You hit me...

Jin sighed. He looked a Namjoon. Namjoon caresses his face.

Jin: I will never accept your apology but... I will still love you...

Namjoon: thank you baby...

Soon then abuse continued when Namjoon could come home drunk. Jin hated when he'd get drunk. He'd get angry and horny. Never said good combination.

Jin: Namjoon...

Namjoon: you little slut!

He shoved Jin to the floor of their bedroom. Jin tried to get up. Namjoon grabbed his legs. He started to drag him out of the room. Jin was trying to get out of his grip.

Jin: stop it! You don't know what you're doing!

Namjoon slapped him so hard he lost consciousness.

Namjoon: ah shit.

He carried Jin to their bedroom. He laid him down and he sighed. He changed his clothes and laid besides him. The next day he was a different person.

Jin: baby?...

Namjoon: hmm?...

Namjoon had forgotten about last night.

Jin: can you please stop drinking... You come home violent... You hit me... Our baby won't be able to survive if you keep hitting me and shoving me around...

Namjoon caressed Jin's belly. He told him last month he was pregnant. It was during the day. It was like at night Namjoon was a different person. Jin laid on Namjoons chest.

Jin: I love you do much... You just need to stop hurting me and our baby... I almost fell on my belly last night...

Namjoon: I'm so sorry baby...

Jin: you say that but come home drunk every right. It's every night. Think of our kids. Think of us. Think of me. You're hurting not only your mate for life, but also the mother of your children. Without me you're mate less. Please... Stop drinking. I love you like this. You're my Joonie... Can you stop getting crazy drunk... Don't even drink a single drop of alcohol anymore... It's not good for you...

Namjoon: I'm sorry baby... I'll stop drinking...

Jin: really?...

Namjoon: really...

They share a kiss. Namjoon wanted to quit. He really did. He never could. At work, his workers encouraged him to drink. They pressured him to. Just one drink wouldn't hurt right? He'd eventually get so drunk his workers would tell him anything about Jin and he'd believe it up until he'd become sober. The day Namjoon broke that promise, Jin couldn't trust him anymore. After Namjoon came home drunk. Jin started to cry. He pounded on Namjoons chest.

Jin: why?! Why?! You hate me! Just admit it! You hate me! You keep coming home drunk! You don't love me anymore! You're so mean! You aren't the man I married anymore!

Namjoon: shut the fuck up! You're so fucking loud! I got s headache!

Namjoon laid on the couch. He let out a deep sigh. Jin went over to him. He threw something at him. It was a piece of paper.

Namjoon: divorce?...

He was sobering up now.

Namjoon: baby... What... What is this?...

Jin was crying. As was Namjoon.

Jin: you always come home drunk... You hurt me constantly, and you just hate me... You hurt me and our baby... You rape me constantly... I try to give you a chance but it never works. You hate me... You don't listen... You promised me... You promised me Kim Namjoon! I married you because we were mates! Not because I wanted to get beaten every time my husband would come home drunk! You never learn! This is the consequence! I'm leaving you!

Jin grabbed the kids. He left.