spotted

Jimin was out on the flower field that he loves to be in. He tucked a few behind his ear. He started to draw one. He has his feet swinging slightly in the air and he laid on his belly and rested his head on his chin while drawing some flowers. He enjoyed this. He suddenly felt someone grab his foot. He turned around. It was some random boy he's never seen before.

Tae: hi.

Jimin: who're you?

Tae: I should be asking the same question. I normally come here. I've never seen you before.

Jimin: ooh, I'm Jimin.

Tae: I'm Tae.

Tae saw his drawing and all his drawing stuff.

Tae: you draw the flowers too? Lemme see!

Jimin: ab...

Tae laid down next to Jimin. He looked at the flowers. Jimin reminded him of himself. He's quiet, dressed very much the same, and they have a love for nature.

Jimin: I like this type of flower.

Tae: me too. I like this type of flower. I also like your top.

Jimin: thanks. I brought it myself.

Jimin looked at Tae. He reminded him of himself.

Jimin: you're just like me.

Tae: you're just like me.

Jimin laughs a little. Tae does as well.

Tae: friends?

Jimin: friends.

They hug. They draw the flowers together. Jimin then makes a flower crown and puts it on Tae. He takes a picture of it.

(A/n: can we take a moment to appreciate how absolutely and without a doubt how beautiful he is? I'm crying 🥲)

Jimin: you're very pretty Tae.

Tae: thanks. I should take a picture of you as well!

Jimin: okay!

Tae takes a picture of Jimin with his phone

Tae: beautiful!

Tae shows Jimin the photo. Jimin smiles. They relax on the grass. After a while Jimin heard his name being called by his very upset father. Tae was even scared by the voice. Jimin instantly started to pick up his things.

Tae: are you okay Jimin?...

Jimin: yeah, I'm sorry Tae. I'll hopefully meet up with you again here. Okay?

Tae: wait... I'm worried...

Jimin: please don't be. I'm okay.

They share a hug. Tae sighs. Jimin runs towards his dad. His dad slaps him across the face. Jimin is used to this. He gets dragged home. Tae then goes to his home. Once he gets there his very over protective brother was waiting for him.

Yoongi: do you have any idea how late it is?!

Tae: hyungie. Leave me alone.

Yoongi: but you were out late!

Tae: I made a friend! He's so cute! You'll like him!

Yoongi: you like him, like , like him like him?...

Tae: ooh no. He's not my type. I want someone who can scoop me up in their arms and protect me.

Yoongi: I can already do that.

Tae: I want someone who isn't you. Hyungie. You need a little boyfriend to distract you from your duties as pack leader.

Yoongi: fine. What does your friend look like?

Tae: I babe a picture of him! See?!

Yoongi looks at the photo. He's beautiful.

Yoongi: where does he live?

Tae: in the village I assume.

Yoongi: I'm going to their house tomorrow morning. I'm gonna marry him.

Tae: he's my age.

Yoongi: I'm close to your age.

Tae: you're so old. You're 20.

Yoongi: so? We're close in age.

Tae: fine. You're not entirely a creepy pervert.

Tae goes to his bedroom and he goes to sleep. Yoongi can't stop thinking about Jimin now.

Yoongi: he will be mine.