submissive

Jimin is an omega. His parents force him to do things he doesn't want to do. He likes to be quiet and reserved. He likes to be quiet. He loves reading,writing, and drawing. Jimins parents force him to wear revealing outfits and present himself in a way that he feels very bad about. They slur shame him for not doing it.

Jimin: mama?... I... I don't feel comfortable wearing that...

Mrs. Park: why? Huh?! This top is no different from the one you're wearing right now! We can see your belly button!

Jimin: but, that one is too revealing. This one is normal. It's not inappropriate.

Mr. Park: do as your mother says or I'll beat you.

Jimin: no please...

Mrs. Park slapped him. Jimin started to cry. He took the shirt and he put it on. His dad then slapped him again.

Me. Park: stop crying you slut!

Jimin tried to stop crying. His mother wiped his tears. She did his makeup. He looked beautiful but he hated it. His dad brought him to a party with his friends. Jimin felt uncomfortable. His dad's friends we're hitting on him. Jimin didn't want to talk to them.

Mr. Lee: how old are you?~

Jimin: I'm 17...

Mr. Lee: well, age is just a number baby~

Jimin: please don't touch me...

Mr. Park: what's the problem?

Mr. Lee: he's being stuck up.

Mr. Park: my son is a nice boy, he's also a virgin. He's very attractive, right?

Mr. Lee: indeed~

He slapped Jimins butt. He started to tear up. He just wanted to leave. Mr. Park saw this. He rolled his eyes.

Mr. Park: give him a good time son. I won't punish you.

Jimin couldn't refuse but he was a creepy old guy. Every single guy his father tells him to sleep with, he never does. He wants to stay a virgin until he meets the right one.