anniversary 18+

Jimin and Yoongi were getting ready to go on a date. It was their anniversary.

Jimin: baby can you put this necklace on me?

Yoongi: sure.

Yoongi puts it on Jimin. Jimin turns around. He gives Yoongi a kiss.

Jimin: thanks love.

They go to a casino. They went out of town. Yoongi's parents watched their kids.

Jimin: happy third anniversary baby.

Yoongi: happy third anniversary princess.

He kisses Jimin's hands. They were at a table.

Jimin: I don't like gambling but this is so much fun.

Yoongi: it is fun.

After playing some games, they went to eat. They then went to a hotel room. They laid on the bed. Every anniversary, they end the night with sex. In different ways.

Jimin: what should we do tonight?

Yoongi: hmm, last year, we did oral, the year before be just had normal sex, what should we do this year?

Jimin: maybe play a game that could lead to sex. I brought on. I got one in case we couldn't think of anything. It's a couples card game. The loser will have the least if not no clothes on by the end.

Yoongi: can't wait to see you naked~

Jimin: first of all, you always see me naked~ second of all, I might see you naked~

Yoongi: that is true.

Yoongi holds Jimin's waist and he kisses his lip. Jimin kisses him back.

Yoongi: get the game out.

Jimin: okay.

Jimin got the game out.

Jimin: lemme go change real quick.

Yoongi: okay baby.

Jimin: I wanna get comfortable.

Jimin changed into his pajamas. Yoongi did the same. They sat besides each other on the bed. Jimin set the cards up.

Yoongi: how do we play?

Jimin: you pick up a card and you read it. The card will say something dirty and you have to do it to the other person, if you don't, you have to remove a piece of clothing.

Yoongi: I guess we'll both stay dressed then.

Jimin: there's a twist though, you have to might get a card that ask a question, if your partner gets it right, You have to remove clothes. If your partner gets it wrong, they would have to remove clothes.

Yoongi: nice~ I hope I ask you hard questions~

Jimin: those hard questions will lead to you being hard~

Yoongi: of course~ let's start.

Jimin: okay.

Jimin picks up a card.

Jimin: kiss your partners sweet spot.

Jimin sits on Yoongi's lap. He kisses Yoongi's neck. Yoongi holds his waist.

Yoongi: keep going baby~

Jimin: we have to continue the game baby~

Yoongi: fine. I guess so.

Jimin and Yoongi share a kiss. Yoongi then picks up a card.

Yoongi: what's my wolfs name.

Jimin frowned.

Jimin: how am I supposed to know that?

Yoongi: I know yours. It's Minnie.

Jimin: now I feel bad...

Yoongi: don't be. It's okay.

He goes to his ear.

Yoongi: take off your shirt baby boy~

Jimin: I'm already losing!

Jimin takes off his shirt. Yoongi wants to kiss his bare chest but he stopped himself. Jimin picks up a card.

Jimin: what's my favorite position?

Yoongi: hmm, you like a few.

Jimin: my favorite though?

Yoongi: you like it when I'm on too of you and going inside you. I forgot what it's called.

Jimin: you're cute. I don't have a favorite. I love them all.

Yoongi: I know you do, you're daddy's little slut~

Jimin: I am~

They kiss. Jimin moans when Yoongi squeezes his chest.

Jimin: you wanna have sex now? We can finish the game another time.

Yoongi: I wanna have sex with you.

They take their clothes off, Yoongi lays Jimin on his back.

Jimin: you got it?

Yoongi: I got condoms and lube.

Jimin: good. We don't want a repeat of last week. I'd rather you just dry hump day me then fuck me dry like that. It hurt.

Yoongi: I know... I know... I'm sorry baby. We ran out. I brought a new back, okay?

Jimin: it's okay.

Yoongi puts on his condom. He lubes that up then Jimin. He positioned himself right. He then entered inside of Jimin hard. Jimin was loud. He clutched the sheets. Jimin felt immense pleasure. He felt like he was gonna come at any time already. He gets excited easily. Yoongi was above him panting. It's been a few minutes now. A few more thrusts. Yoongi felt his climax coming. After he came, he felt relief.

Jimin: damn.

Yoongi laid besides him.

Yoongi: my wolf almost took over.

Jimin: mine almost did too. Minnie is being shy today. He'd usually wanna come out and have sex with you or your wolf.

Yoongi: Agust D.

Jimin: eh?

Yoongi: Agust D. That's my wolfs name.

Jimin: oh, okay.