work

Jimin was bored in this big house he was stuck in. He was now head Omega. He still had to obey Yoongi but he had superiority over everyone else.

Jimin: Tae?

Tae: yeah?

Jimin: is having pups fun?

Jimin was looking at Taes babies.

Tae: It is, if you find the right person. I didn't tell Yoongi out I'm dating. He didn't even know I was pregnant. I hid it so well. Anyways, I'm seeing someone. He helps me with our pups. He loves me.

Jimin: hmm.

Jimin sighed. Tae caresses his belly. Yes, he was pregnant again. It wasn't too obvious. He didn't even have a bump yet. He suddenly got a call. He smiled when he saw it was Jungkook.

Tae: this is my alpha!

He answered the phone and out it on speaker.

Jungkook: baby? Where are you? I miss you and I wanna meet up.

Tae: I'm home and I'll gladly meet up with you!

Jungkook: okay baby. See you soon.

Tae: bye my love~

Tae giggles. He hangs up. Jimin smiles at him.

Jimin: you're so in love~ it's funny~

Tae: ooh hush you!

Jimin giggles. Tae pushes him.

Jimin: you're in love~ you're in love~

He was mocking Tae who was annoyed.

Tae: aish! You married weird brother!

Jimin: not by choice.

Tae: true. He's insane.

Jimin: yeah but what can you do?

Tae: true.

Jungkook was waiting for Tae. Once Tae got there Jungkook smiled. He only saw an angel walking towards him.

Jungkook: hi beautiful.

Tae: hi baby.

Tae was wearing a white crop top. It was lose fitted and he was wearing black jeans. He also wore a black sweater.

Tae: hi handsome~

Jungkook: hi princess~

They share a kiss.

Jungkook: let's go.

They go on a date. One of Yoongi's guards see them together. They took pictures of them kissing and holding hands and doing other things. He even took a picture of Jungkook kissing Taes belly.

Jungkook: pregnant again. Damn. I wonder how many are going to be in there. We had two, let's hope it's just one.

Tae: don't curse us with two now baby.

Jungkook: I won't princess~

He kisses Taes belly again. They then go to Jungkooks house. Jungkook.

Jungkook: I love you baby~

Tae suddenly got s call from Yoongi. He pouted.

Jungkook: what?...

Tae: my annoying and overprotective brother is calling me.

Tae answered.

Yoongi: Come home right now!

Tae: but hyungie...

Yoongi: now!

Tae sighed. Be looked at Jungkook. He buried his face into his neck. He fake sobbed.

Tae: my brother is so annoying! Huu! I wish he'd just focus on his lover and stop bothering me!

Jungkook: damn... You have to leave?...

Tae: yeah... And I don't wanna...

Jungkook: bye baby... Don't worry... You'll be mine forever soon...

Tae kisses him again and again. He doesn't wanna leave, clearly.

Jungkook: damn... His brother wants to keep taking my baby away?... I'll take his away...

Jimin was at home with Yoongi. He was trying to calm Yoongi down as he was very angry that Tae was dating. He also found out about his babies.

Tae: hyungie! You need to stop overreacting! I'm almost 18! You don't have control over my life!

Yoongi: I don't want you heart broken!

Tae: you can get married but I can't even date?! That's not fair!

Yoongi: for fucks sake!

Jimin suddenly heard something fall upstairs. He went upstairs to investigate it. He saw a lamp fell over. There was glass on the floor. He bent down to pick it up. He was grabbed from behind. That person held a cloth over his house. They also had their arm tightly around Jimins waist. He as struggling then he eventually blacked out.