first night 18+

Jimin and Yoongi were in their bedroom. Jimin was nervous. He knows about first nights and he's nervous about having sex with Yoongi.

Yoongi: you okay?

Jimin: yes, but, I'm nervous.

Yoongi: I love you princess, don't worry.

Yoongi lays Jimin down on the bed.

Yoongi: I'll be gentle baby~

Yoongi place Jimin on the bed and took his clothes off, Yoongi was hard looking at Jimin and Yoongi took of his clothes fast and Jimin was laying under him while Yoongi looked at him and told him to suck on his dick and Jimin nodded and did, Yoongi was deep throating him and thrusting in his throat and then Yoongi said he was about to cum and he did and Jimin swallowed it and Yoongi pulled out and hovered over Jimin and started sucking on his next and kissing all over him while Jimin was just moaning and Yoongi was sucking all over Jimin's body all the way to his belly button and then down to his dick which he bite a little causing Jimin to moan a lot and it was loud and he has dark hickeys all over his body and Yoongi turned Jimin over but first he grabbed a condom and put it on as well as Jimin and started thrusting inside of him a lot over and over again after 3 rounds they finished.

Yoongi: how was that princess?

Jimin: amazing.

Yoongi smiled. He kissed Jimins lips. They cuddled all night long.