kidnapped

Yoongi went to their bedroom only to see Jimin gone. He got worried. He saw a note and it's said "I have your slut and your unborn child..."

Yoongi: what?...

He got angry and worried. He needed to find Jimin.

Tae: where's Jimin?

Yoongi: I don't fucking know!

Tae: we need to look for him!

Yoongi: we?! Hell no! You're staying your ass here! Where you belong!

Tae goes to his room. Yoongi locks the door so he can't leave his room. Tae cries while on his bed.

Tae: he's so overbearing...

He suddenly felt a warm embrace. He immediately looked up.

Tae: Jungkook?...

Tae hugged him. Jungkook held him tightly.

Tae: I missed you...

Jungkook: I missed you too princess...

Tae: how did you know where I lived?...

Jungkook: you told me.

Tae: I did?...

Jungkook: pregnancy brain. I guess you don't remember me telling you when you were pregnant with the twins.

Tae: but-

Jungkook kissed his lips. Jungkook laid him down. Tae had his hand on his belly. He stopped Jungkook.

Tae: I'm pregnant baby.

Jungkook: ooh... Right...

Tae sits up. He cuddles on Jungkooks laps. He placed his hand on Taes growing belly.
He says something in his head.

"Damn baby... Can't touch my baby because of you..."

He plans to take the baby out of him but he doesn't wanna hurt Tae. Then again, if he has someone else hurt Tae and kill the baby, Tae would come running to him and they'd be closer. He didn't think of the consequences if Tae does lose the baby. Tae would be heartbroken. He doesn't think of Taes feelings. Just the fact that Tae is with him in enough to make him think all these crazy thoughts.

Jungkook: princess?

Tae: yeah?

Jungkook: if you were to...

Jungkook was sliding his hand up Taes shirt to expose his belly.

Jungkook: lose this baby... How would you feel?

Tae: I'd be devastated... I want this baby...
Why would you ask that question?...

Tae got a little worried.

Jungkook: just asking.

Tae: do you want this baby?

Jungkook: of course...

Tae: okay then.

Tae starts to fall asleep on Jungkooks chest. Once he's fully asleep, Jungkook lays him down. He pulls up his shirt. He injects Tae with sleeping medicine. He wants that baby out of his body. Before he could do that, someone opens the door. Jungkook hides.

Yoongi: Tae?

Tae was unconscious. Yoongi went over to him. He sighed. He saw his shirt was up for some reason. He sat down by him. He pulled his shirt down.

Yoongi: I'm sorry for pressuring you into not being in a relationship. You can date... I just don't want you heartbroken but it's a part of life... I gotta accept it... I accept your relationship...

Jungkook heard everything. If Yoongi gives Tae to him, then he'll give Jimin back.

Yoongi: good night Tae.

He caresses his hair. He leaves the room. Jungkook goes out the window. He grabs Jimin by his one foot. He drags him to the front door. He rings the door bell and he runs away. Yoongi opens the door and he sees Jimin still unconscious.

Yoongi: Jimin!

He picked him up. He laid him in their bedroom. He caresses his face. He smiles while looking at him.

Yoongi: I'm so glad you're alive... I'm so glad you're here with me baby...

He had almost forgotten about the fact that Jimin was pregnant. He pulls his shirt up. He caresses his belly button.

Yoongi: you and our little one are okay...

He lays next to him and he hugs his waist and he buries his face into his neck. He inhales his sweet scent.

Yoongi: I love you princess...