forced

Jimin woke up to his father shaking him.

Mr. Park: I don't know what you did but the fucking pack leader is here! He wants to see you!

Jimin gets up. He goes to the bathroom and he brushed his teeth. He leaves the bathroom feeling a bit less tired. Be goes downstairs. Yoongi can only see an angel walking downstairs. His mother was furious as to what he was wearing. Jimin had just spoken up so he couldn't shower and he had to come downstairs. Jimin was wearing a half shirt that was lose fitted. It was off one shoulder. He also wore shorts that exposed most of this thighs. He looked at Yoongi. He bowed to him.

Jimin: hello Mr. Alpha.

Jimin was very polite.

Yoongi: you're beautiful.

Jimin was fully awake now. He gasped.

Yoongi: you are going to marry me and that's final.

Jimin was shocked. His eyes got teary and he looked at his parents who were smirking sinisterly. Jimin started to cry. Yoongi grabbed his waist. He held his chin up.

Yoongi: don't worry princess. I'll treat you well.

Jimin: you will?

Yoongi: of course. I'm not sure monster.

Jimin hugged him.

Jimin: just save me from here...

Yoongi: I will.

Jimin: thank you...

Jimin leaves with Yoongi. They go out to a ceremony. Jimin is taken back stage to get ready. He then sees Tae.

Tae: Jimin!

Jimin: Tae!

They hug.

Tae: I guess my brother wants to marry you~

Jimin: yeah, he's very handsome.

Tae: and you're very beautiful. You'll be the packs lead omega!

Jimin: I didn't even think of that!

Tae: well, now you can! You both will make beautiful pups together!

Jimin blushed at the thought of that. He then remembers wedding nights. He started to get nervous. Tae was helping him into his dress. Jimin looked beautiful. Tae cupped his face.

Tae: bestie, you got this. I love you. You're going to be my brother in law soon! I can't wait!

Tae hugs Jimin. He smiles.

Tae: you got this Chim!

Jimin goes out. Tae walks him down the isle. Jimin sees Yoongi. He realizes he's going to be married for him forever. Yoongi has to mark him and Jimins wolf has to like him.

Chimmy: he's so hot!

Jimin: calm down Chimmy.

Chimmy: I can't! He's so handsome! I want him to mark us already!

Jimin: me too.

Meanwhile Yoongi is having an argument with his wolf as well.

Agust D: fuck he's beautiful. I bet his wolf is also beautiful.

Yoongi: I bet. I just wanna mark him and here his sweet angelic voice moan under me.

Once Jimin is in front of him, Yoongi holds both his small hands. He kisses him. The priest didn't even talk yet.

Yoongi: Jimin, you're my beautiful omega now.

Jimin: I love you.

Yoongi: using that word already? Well, I need you. I need your body.

Jimin: what?...

Yoongi: I need your body because when I'm stressed, I don't have anyone to fuck.

Jimin: I'm a sex toy for you?

Yoongi: yup.

Jimin was already bond to him. Jimin wanted to cry. An omega can only marry once. He couldn't believe it. The ring was sliding into his finger. Yoongi had already kissed him. Jimin started to cry. Suddenly Jimin got snapped back in to reality. Everyone was looking at him to say I do. Jimin sighed. He said it.

Jimin: I do.

Yoongi smiled. He caressed Jimins face. They share a kiss. Jimin had lost himself when he stood in front of Yoongi.

Jimin: Do you love me?

Yoongi: is that even a question? Why do you think I married you? I love you princess.

They share a kiss. Jimin smiles. They go home. Tae was happy for them. He wanted to give the couple some alone time.

Tae: finally. He's not single.

Tae went to a bar. It as a more so like a club. Tae saw some guys doing body shots on their partner. One guy needed a partner.

Namjoon: baby~ your turn~

He lays Jin on the table. He pours some liquor into his belly button. He drinks it up. After that they start to make out. They were all drunk.

Hobi: you both are so wasted!

Minnie: they sure are~

Hobi kissed her lips. They then started to make out. Tae goes over to them. He sees a guy wearing all black. He was alone. He got up and went to the bar to grab a drink.

Tae: perfect~

Tae shorten his shirt a little but more. He made sure his belly button was clean and he applied more lip gloss. He does over to Jungkook who looks him up and down. His right arm had a full sleeve of tattoos.

Tae: you look lonely~ can I join?~

Tae sat next to him. Jungkook didn't way anything. Jungkook said something without looking at Tae.

Jungkook: how much do you want?

Tae: ehh?

Jungkook: ooh don't play dumb. I'll fuck you but how much do you want?

Tae: wait, you think I'm a prostitute?

Jungkook: umm, yeah? Wait, you're not?

Tae: no! Wow, I'm offended now!

Jungkook sighed.

Tae: such a bully!

Jungkook: you're cute actually. You got anything?

Tae: like STDs or al that shit? Fuck no! I'll prove it to you!

He showed him his results and he's negative for everything.

Jungkook: same.

Jungkook showed him.

Tae: thanks. Now let's have some fun~

They talk for hours and they get drunk very fast. Jungkook did countless body shots on Tae so that mainly factors as to why he's drunk. He just wanted an excuse to lick his belly button over and over again. Now they are making out at the back of the bar. Tae moans out loud. He grips Jungkooks hair. They go to Jungkooks place. They have deep sex. Tae was under Jungkook. Jungkook starts to just raw dog him. He enters his harder member inside of him hard. Tae moans. He came all over the place and Jungkook only thrusted harder. He came in to Tae. After a few more rounds they were done.

(Next day)

Tae woke up with a headache. He saw no one around. He sighed.

Tae: hyungie is gonna kill me...

He saw all those missed text messages and calls from Yoongi. He sighed.

Tae: better get going.

He left Jungkooks house with a friendly note. He went home. His hyungie was furious. Jimin was trying to calm him down. They did babe sex last night. Jimin was limping and he looks like someone fave him a lot of hickeys. After calming down, Yoongi carried Jimin and buried his face into his belly while on the couch.

Tae: damn.