obsession

Jungkook was caressing Taes face. Tae was sleeping. Tae was holding their baby. He was cute little pup. Jungkook kissed both their faces.

Jungkook: my angels... I'll keep you both safe...

Tae suddenly started to whimper. Jungkook looked at the moon. It was a full moon. They knew what it meant. Jungkook felt his wolf take over. Taes Omega woke him up. He wanted to mate with Jungkook. Tae placed their baby in his crib. Jungkook looked at Tae. Tae was blushing. He was panting as he was in heat. Jungkook kissed his lips and his hips. After a few rounds Tae felt better.

Jimin woke up in the middle of the night and he felt pain. He started to whimper on pain. Jimin couldn't find Yoongi. Yoongi was out with the other alphas at a meeting. He had a sudden sexual urge. He saw the other alphas were leaving as if was the start of heat season. Yoongi left. He saw Jimin in their bedroom sobbing. He was hot. Yoongi caressed his face.

Jimin: alpha... I need you...

Yoongi caressed his waist. Yoongi started to take his clothes off. He then took of his own. After their little session, Jimin felt better. He laid on Yoongi's chest.

The next day Yoongi woke up to see his sleeping angel. He smiled at him. He gently laid him down and he left for work. Jimin started to wake up. Once he did, he saw Tae. Tae had came over with his baby boy.

Tae: hi Chim!

Jimin: hi Tae Tae!

They share a hug. Jimin looks at his baby. He smiles.

Tae: you wanna hold him?

Jimin: yeah! If I find that is.

Tae: it's fine!

Jimin holds the baby. He smiles.

Tae: how was heat season for you?

Jimin: Yoongi came home late. It was painful. I'm still not really used to it. I just started going into heat. It sucks a lot. It's not bad anymore. I just know that after the full moon, we're good.

Tae: Jungkook went hard on me last night. I told him to slow down but he didn't. I gue he didn't hear me.

Jimin: Tae! That's bad! He needs to listen to you in bed! It's supposed to be pleasurable for the both of you! Not just him! That's not right! Your partner needs your consent when to speed up! It's painful when they go hard!

Tae: really? I was never really taught about sex.

Jimin: yeah. I think he's abusive Tae. He's not right.

Tae: but he already marked me. We have a baby together.

Jimin: I just have this off feeling about him... Like... He's obsessed with you or something...

Tae: I just thought it was love...

Jimin: ooh Tae... It's not love... How about this... Confront him about it.

Tae: okay...

Jimin: don't let him ignore you... You're my bestie... I can't see you hurt... It hurts my feelings...

Tae: I'm so sorry Chim...

They share another hug. Jungkook was listening to their conversation. He was outside of the window. He was pissed. He planned to kill Jimin just to have Tae be all his. Tae gave Jimin a sweet peck on the cheek. Jimin did the same and to his baby boy.

Jimin: bye bye Tae Tae!

Tae: bye Chim!

Tae leaves. Jimin sighs. He closes the front door. He goes back to the room. As Tae was walking home he was thinking about his to confront Jungkook. Once he for home, Jungkook was already at the front door. Tae was a little shocked.