Better

We had a great time! We talked, we laughed, he kissed me (well sometimes me too 🤭), and the whole idea of riding in the beautiful nature was amazing and romantic. Two hours passed and it was time to go back. Theoretically, I was at school and had to go home. So we left earlier and I was home on time.

Miguel is a really interesting personality. Someone can talk with him for hours without getting bored. He has many interests and hobbies, he's funny, smart.. that's why you can't get bored when you're with him.

Before I left, he reminded me again that he would ask about the cast and see if I would be able to come with him. I really want to admire him even if he won't get the roll but I believe in him.

Maybe he's making fun but for serious things, he doesn't make fun. For example, he doesn't drives fast. Even if I like in general speed, he always return me at home safe and sound. That's a +1 point for him.

"And why did you left school then?" Sophie asked me. We were on a phone call, me, her and Camilla and I was telling them what happened with Miguel and Lemon.

"I wasn't feeling really well with the whole situation, that's why..." I told them.

"Yeah yeah. Just tell us that you wanted to see Miguel and don't lie!" Camilla said but as a joke.

"I can say that you're right tho, but really. I didn't want to see my classmates and ask me questions"

"Better you went out with Miguel. Did the date help you to forget a little bit? Did anything happen with you and Miguel?" Sophie asked, knowing damn well that she was smirking when she asked me if something happened with me and Miguel.

"He was romantic like the other times that we see each other"

"Come onnn! Tell us" Camilla agreed with Sophie.

"Okay we kissed many times!"

"YESSSS" I heard both of them screaming.

We talked for an hour and then we hung up. They gave me our homework for school too so I started studying and doing exercises for history. Fortunately, my parents didn't notice that I was with Miguel and not at school.

It was 2PM and as I was doing my homework, the bell rang. Who could it be? I thought.

"Ava, go open the door!" my mum yelled from the bathroom.

"Ugh..." I ran to get the door. Before I open, I looked at the photocell. Why is Miguel here? I opened the door.

"Hey Ava"

"Hello Mr Mora?" What was Miguel doing here?

"Oh we ain't all alone, right?" He whispered. I shook my head negatively.

"Oh okay..."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I think you forgot our lessons" he smiled.

"Oh yeah, the lessons!" I don't know how I forgot our meeting with Miguel. I mean the lessons :)

"Who is in the house?"

"Don't worry, only my mother and she will be sleeping so we can do many things together.." I wrapped my hands on his neck and smirked. He put his hands on my waist.

"Yes but after we are done with your homework" I was alienated.

"Huh? Why?"

"No seriously, your parents pay me to teach you. I can't just do fun things with you because you're my girlfriend since they pay me. After the lesson, you can have your reward" he smirked. We were about to kiss but my mum's yell, interrupted us from upstairs.

"Ava, is Miguel?!"

"Yes mum!" I looked at him and we went upstairs.

"So what's your problem for today?" He asked me.

"Ugh... Lemon"

"Except that" he giggled.

"Maths again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He explained my questions about maths, without doing anything nasty. I don't know how he achieved this.

"So the last question about maths. What's the Pythagorean theorem?"

"The sum of the squares on the legs.." but I couldn't continue. Miguel had placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it from time to time.

"Um babe.. what are you exactly doing?" I asked.

"What am I doing?" He asked me back like he didn't know what was happening.

"Your hand is on my thigh"

"I'm trying to relax you. New method. Does it works?" Miguel's voice had changed to deeper than before.

"To make me defocus, yeah"

"Oh I'm sorry.. what if I rub it then slowly?" And he rubbed it slowly. One time I was looking at his eyes, the other at his hand that was slowly rubbing my thigh.

"Better this way?"

"Much better" my voice got softer.

"I know it is.. now continue what you were saying.."

"The sum of the squares on the legs of a right.." he rubbed it a little bit fast but not too much.

"Yeah, continue.." he told me knowing damn well what he was doing.

"Fuck it" I whispered. I got up and locked the door. I pulled him from his hoodie to my bed. He was half-laid on my bed, with his back to be at the wall. I got on top of him, placing my hands on his chest. Shocked but amazed from my actions, he placed his hands on my back and then slowly ran them down on my butt.

"Υou couldn't hold back for the reward..."

"No Mr.." we started making out. Not slowly, but fastly. On a phase, we pulled out and our eyes locked.

"I have to tell you that your reward will be innocent, okay?"

"Whatever you say, Mr Mora.." he smirked and we continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finished with the "reward", we thought that it would be a good idea to cuddle. Maybe not special for the others, but for me it was. Making out, hugging and rubbing.

"Come here. I want to hug you tight and be so close together" I didn't refused. I went to cuddle, and he put my quilt over to cover us.

"Miguel, I'm cold.."

"Don't worry baby. I will warm you with my hug" he took me closer to his arms and tighter.

"Better?"

"Mhm..."

After 5 minutes he asked me:

"Should I set the alarm clock on my phone?" But he didn't get a response. I was already asleep.

MIGUEL'S POV:

"Should I set the alarm clock on my phone?" But I didn't get a response. She was already asleep.

"Aw.. my princess is already sleeping.." I whispered. I set the alarm clock in one hour. Okay, we are studying but not too much. Fortunately the door was locked so I didn't have to get up to lock it and wake up my baby.

I closed my eyes hoping to sleep quickly. Ava came to my mind. She's so beautiful... An adorable girl. I'm lucky to be her boyfriend. And with these beautiful thoughts, I fell asleep.

END OF MIGUEL'S POV

To be continued...

A/N:
Hello! How are y'all? Do you think that they are cute together? Tell me in the comments!

Love,
Sophie 🤍