Back to school again

The sunlight were coming through my window shutters, which made me wake up in a sweet way. I may have woken up in a nice way, but I knew what was coming in 1 hour. School...

I didn't want to get up from my bed, so I decided to lie down for another 10 minutes. I was just staring to my white ceiling, thinking of which outfit should I wear for today.

"Ava wake up! First day of school today!" my mum ,Alyssa, was yelling from the kitchen.
Why her tone of her voice sounded like she is happy? The only positive thing is that I'm gonna to see all of my friends again after a long summer time. I didn't have the time to see them because I pasted all my summer holidays, to our family vacation home in Arizona.

I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my skincare. Okay, I don't like school, but I have to impress all of my classmates including the gossip girls. Not the boys. I have to fall in love at the age of 11 and now I'm 16.

I've never had a boyfriend. I used to have it as a "dream" until I was 13. I have understand that wanting and having a boyfriend is a wasting time, since I have to study hard for my exams.

I finished my skincare and went to my bedroom to pick up my clothes that I'm going to wear. I chose an oversized, white t-shirt combining with light blue jean shorts and Van's shoes.

I went downstairs to get my breakfast, which was pancakes with melted chocolate as a toping.
And just because mom got up earlier to make pancakes for the family, means that she wants to motivate me to start the day happily because I'm going to school.

"Good morning Ava! How was your sleep?" my mum asked me. "Morning...!! Pretty good actually" I responded.

"Happy to hear that! Can you do me a favour? Please go and wake up your father. He must have overslept again and he's going to be late for his work"

"Okay!" But before I had even risen from my chair, I saw him coming down the stairs.
"Good morning family! Today it's a great day to start!" my dad, Julian, said with optimism. I'm glad to have parents that are happy with simple things.

"Hum... Ava before you leave for school, you have to know that when the principal give you the *okay* to leave, you must come home. Me and your mother have to announce you something really important" my dad said to me.

"Well, is it something negative?" I asked kinda worried.

"No sweetheart, just to know your this year course schedule"

"Oh okay then!" I responded.

I ate and go fix my hair. I have curly, long, brown hair which I love it! I'm ready. I said goodbye to my parents and left for school. It's a sunny day today. I was walking until I saw my 2 best friends, Camilla and Sophie, from the other side of the street.

"Sophie!! Camilla!!" I shouted to hear me. "Bestie!!!" Both of the girls yelled too. I run to hug them and to continue walking together until school.

"I missed you so muchh" I said to them.
"We missed you too! How do you feel for starting school again?" they asked me.
"Sick and tired" I said in a sarcastic tone.

We talked the whole way, until we reached the school. I saw all the faces that I don't like. "Oh my gosh. Turn your head to your right discreetly and see Lemon..." I said to Sophie.

Only discreetly did not turned her head... And as if that were not enough, she asked almost aloud, where she was.

"Not that loud! Anyways, there" I pointed Lemon with my finger. Lemon is kinda my enemy. She was always try to get the attention from me because I was achieving more things than her and she is jealous of me. However, she is the popular girl at school. I can't understand why a girl with such a bad attitude to other people can be popular. She's also pick me, which drive me crazy.

"Oh my- NO THIS TIME SHE WON'T SPARE ME LIKE THE OTHER TIMES. I'LL PULL HER HAIR OUTTT"

Sophie was ready to go over and slap her.
"No no wait!" I pull her to my side from her bag.
"It's just a tattoo. Nothing more!" I tried to calm her down.

"SERIOUSLY?! ONLY A TATTOO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SHE'S PLAYING WITH MY NERVES. WAS IT MANDATORY TO WRITE THE NAME HARRY ON HER ARM? DO YOU FIND IT ALL COMPLETELY RANDOM?!"

"Why do you care about it? It's your ex boyfriend..."

"I DON'T GIVE A F*** ON THAT. SHE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD"

"I know that Lemon and Harry are together since August but think about it differently. Since you know they don't love each other and are doing it only to get on our nerves, they will break up in 1 month..."

"Maybe you are right..." She seemed that she had calmed down. "I think I am right" I told her and we both giggled.

The bell rang and all the students made rows.
I had forgotten how unpleasant is to see all the faces of your classmates in a confined space when I'm limited. There is no dead end. I turn my head and see the boys from my class telling dirty jokes. And I also have the other option, to turn my head to the other side and see almost all the girls doing side eye to me and whispering something to each other. I just hate my school.

We were waiting for the principal to appear. Finallyyy!! He gave a speech and wished to all of the students of the school happy school year.
All the students left school.

"Well do you want to go for a walk?" Camilla asked us.

"Of course I would like to! What about you Ava?" Sophie asked.

"Sorry girls but I can't... My dad told me to return to home after school. He and my mom said that the have something important to announce to me" I said.

"Oh okay... Next time then!" Camilla said.

I started my way to home. What they want to tell me? I thought. The only thing that can change is my private lessons.

I was about to put my keys in the keyhole, but I couldn't because my dad opened the door.

"Are you spying me or something?"

"No honey! Just waiting for you to come."

I went to the living room and sit in the couch where my mum was sitting too. My dad, who was following me behind, he sat in front of me.

"Well sweetie we have something to announce you. There are gonna be little changes between the person who is teaching you in the private lessons..."

To be continued...

A/N:
Hey! I don't know if it is good or not but I tried! I hope the other chapters will be better and not too short.