The Game Started

Lemon pured "accidently" the mixture with the foam on my T-shirt.

"Oups excuse me" she said codly. My jaw dropped.

"Seriously?! AGAIN?! How dare you..." I yelled at her but I stopped. All of my classmates were looking at me strangely, especially the boys. Probably because I yelled at their bitch.

"I didn't do it on purpose! Mr Evans, tell Ava that it was just an accident right now!"

"Lemon you are the one who pured the mixture to Ava. But Ava also overreacted. Now apologize. BOTH of you"

"What? I didn't overreacted! I was just shocked for a couple of seconds! NO WAY I'll apologize to Lemon!!!"

"Mr Evans, you hearing what she's saying to me now, right? She's really rude towards me!" Lemon always playing all innocent.

"Oh yeah? Excuse me but you had and still do and say bad things about me!"

"JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" And with these words of hers, my anger was indescribable so pulled her hair. The class were just watching us fighting.

"HEY STOP IT" Mr Evans yelled. After that, Lemon slapped me.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT GO F-"

"TO THE PRINCIPAL NOW!!!" Our teacher yelled. At this point, he was fair. But I was the innocent.

I looked at her and she looked at me too with so much hate in our eyes. How am I going to tell this to Miguel? Like, I'm his girlfriend, but Lemon is his sister. Even if he doesn't like her attitude, she doesn't stop being his sister.

We started our way downstairs to the principal. No words. Not even eye-contacts. Just hate and awkwardness. We reached principal's office.

"Knock the door" I told Lemon.

"And why me?"

"Because it's something so easy that even you can do it without copying other people"

"You're challenging me right now...!" she raised her voice.

"Don't start again. Just knock the fcking door!"

"If it is that easy, then why you don't knock the door?! Of course you ain't have the talent" our voices weren't calmed down.

"What's your problem with me?! Because you're jealous of me, first of all, YES you can say WHATEVER you want behind my back. I know this way of yours, it wouldn't be anything new to me. This time you preferred to attack ME and not others. If you still want in this way, FINE, but only with me. Miguel doesn't have to suffer this because of you!!!" I explained her semi-yelling.

"MY BROTHER IS NOT YOUR FCKING BUSINESS!!! If he'll continue supporting you and not me, then he's an idiot like you! UNDERSTAND THAT! IT'S-MY-BROTHER! DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TELL HIM ABOUT OUR FIGHT AND THIS CONVERSATION! If you won't listen,. it'll be your biggest mistake. Except you as a presence in general"

"MIGUEL WILL LISTEN ME! YOU PISS ME OFF! STOP THIS CAUSE OTHERWISE I'LL-"

"WHAT? WHAT YOU'LL DO?!" and we didn't listen what we said because we were arguing and screaming at the same time.

The door in front of us opened by the principal and he saw us fighting.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! TO MY OFFICE NOW!" We went silent.

We sat on the 2 chairs in front of his desk. He looked at us strangely and angrily as he sat on his chair.

"So... what happened and y'all started fighting?"

"Well..." we both said.

"No this ain't gonna work. Ava, you explain first. Then Lemon will explain her side in her own words"

"Well, we were on the chemistry class upstairs and Mr Evans wanted to show us an experiment. So 2 of the kids of our class had the chance to try it for the first time. Those 2 kids, were me and Lemon. I can't say that we were really friendly even in the past. We just didn't like each other but we didn't have any special problems about it. Anyways, the experiment had foam. And Lemon pour it to my t-shirt as you can see. I got mad. She didn't apologized, and that's how it started. I didn't want to apologize for my madness anyways, even though Mr Evans told me to" fun fact we had problems but not huge one's.

"Okay... and Lemon what's your point of view?"

"I'm innocent don't listen of what she's saying. Yes it is true that I pure the foam to her but it happened accidentally. And I told everyone that it was an accident but I don't know who believed me or not. I'm just a girl that people always blame her for everything..." fortunately she didn't start crying.

"If it was truly accidently and Ava got mad for her reasons, then why y'all didn't apologized? Being mad to someone that have done something accidentally can be apologized. And even if you Lemon did it accidentally, you have to apologize. Now as the things are calmed down, you can both apologize"

"Ew no" - "What the heck no" we both said.

"Girls please don't start again"

"We won't start anything. We are just not going to apologize. That's it. Out of the school is something else" I explained.

"Out of the school? I want y'all to be okay even if you aren't here at school. That's not only my goal but yours teacher's too"

"I have nothing else to say or add" Lemon said and stood up from her sit.

"Me neither" I got up too. And we left the principal's office without saying any word. We went in different directions. Me in the restroom and Lemon outside, in the yard. I was so stressed from the whole situation, that I wanted to cry. This is always happening to me when I get stressed or mad. I called Miguel. I needed someone to calm me down.

"Hey Miguel.."

"Hi Ava! What's up? You ain't at school? Do you take a break?"

"Um actually no.."

"Then what happened? Are you okay?" I went silent for a few seconds.

"Ava?"

"Well I can't say that I'm completely alright..."

"Where are you now?"

"On the restrooms"

"I'm coming to pick you up, don't worry"

To be continued...