All good until...

When we started getting near to the place that the surprise were, he took his jacket and gave it to me to blindfold myself. Damn even his clothes smell good. I didn't know where we were going. Suddenly the car stopped. Maybe we reached the place.

"Can I take your jacket off?" I asked.

"No wait, I will hold your hand and lead you to the point of the surprise. You trust me, right?"

"Yeah... But promise me that I won't bump to any traffic light, okay?" I laughed.

"No! It's hard to bump into a traffic light where we are..." he giggled.

"You know I'm curious to see where we are, don't you?"

"I do... I don't know if you have been in this place before, but I think that it's magical..."

"I trust you in that!"

I wasn't scared when we were walking hand by hand. I felt safety. It was about a half an hour until we reached Miguel's destination. We walked about 5 minutes until the gates of Miguel's surprise.

"Okay. Now you can take my jacket off" I took it off. I gasped.

"Miguel..."

"Liked that? I thought it was a really beautiful place and even romantical for people that are in love..." he said. I couldn't imagine that he took me to the most beautiful park in Texas. It was kind of dream to be on the Buffalo Bayou Park in Houston with my love! Even though it was just our beginning. I couldn't take my eyes of that magical sight. He understood that I wasn't able to say something, so he put his one hand on my shoulder. I immediately hugged him.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here" I whispered in his ear.

"Your welcome Ava" he hugged me tighter. We let out of each other and made eye-contact. I get closer to him and put my arms around his waist. He noticed what I wanted so he gently placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. It's like a dream. I felt so lucky to interest him and being myself. I was always acting in front of the boys that I had crush, something different and it looked of course weird.

"So... Wanna go?" he asked me.

"Of course! But how did you know that I wanted to be in this place? Because as you have understood from my reaction, I've never been here before and I've always loved to be" I explained to him.

"Really? I didn't know anything about your desires about this park. I just know that it's a wonderful place. And I wanted to take my wonderful and special love to a wonderful and special place just for her" he said smiling.

Really? So am I so special to him, as he describes me? I'm super lucky thennn, I thought. My heart started beating fast as before in his car. I was looking at him with so much faith that it can't be described by words.

"So... Am I really special to you?" I asked him and a tear from happiness was about to roll down my cheek, but it didn't because I held it.

"Why do you think then that I took you in this place and told you these specific words?" he said with love deeply in his eyes. I was speechless. He understood that.

"Let's go" he added. He got and held my hand to his and we walked together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked and explored this huge park for about 50 minutes. I was more enchanted and excited than before. When me and Miguel were walking, we didn't have conversations. He was just say something in general and I was adding something. It looks bored as I described but it wasn't. When I was looking at his beautiful eyes, it wasn't boring. But except the flirting (because that was the thing that we mostly done while we were walking through the park), we decided to sit at a café near the park.