The Unexpected

"What?" I asked to repeat what he just said.

"I said that you are really beautiful... and pretty of course...!!!" he repeated with a little smile on his face.

"Oh... Thank you! I didn't expect to compliment me..." I said and I blushed A LOT.

"That's not a compliment. That's the truth." he smirked while he was telling me this.

I was looking at him with widen eyes. Damn, he is so handsome... Ugh!! And his deep voice is everything... He bit his bottom lip. Okay, I think that I find him really attractive now... He moved more closer to me than before. Our legs are touching each other. I didn't say anything to his words. I was speechless.

"I-I... I don't know what to say..."

"You don't have to..." he said and kissed my right cheek while his 2 fingers were touching my chin gently.

Now I'm sure that I am in love. Our eyes were locked. Not doing anything. Just eye-contact. And then he winked at me again.

Congrats Ava. You said that you wanted to devote yourself to study hard this year. Where all the "studying" spirit went? I thought. I can't like my teacher... What my parents would say if they hear that I like him? I have to tell this to Camilla and Sophie. Maybe they'll curse me, but I know that they will encourage me.

Except from the fact that he is my teacher, how old is he? I mean... He can't be 25 and me being 16.

"I want to ask you something..."

"Yes..." he was waiting for my question.

"How old are you?"

He giggled, looking the floor and looked at me again. "Why do you want to know my age?"

"Just wanna know..." I said laughing a little.

"I'm 19" he answered.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Don't you believing me?"

"No. You look like 30" I said seriously. But I couldn't hold it and started laughing. He looked at me seriously. No expressions on his face.

"Like 30, huh?" He asked me.

"Of course!" I said with a little laugh. But my laugh increased because he started tickling me. And he was smiling of course.

"STOPPP" I said, trying to push his hands away from my belly.

"Do I look 30 now?" he said, continuing tickling me.

"For sure!!!" It was a mistake to say this to him.

"Oh really?" He questioned. He picked me up with his big arms, carried and laid me on my bed. He got on the top of me and continued to tickling me. I was trying to don't be aloud with my laughing, just to do not hear my parents what is truly going on upstairs. Miguel stopped tickling me.

"I see you're very ticklish" he said with a laugh.

"Yup! But it was only a joke about your age. Of course I believe that you are 19, Mr Mora."

"Because we are alone and I'm not THAT old as you said, you can call me with my name."

"Okay then Mr- I mean Miguel..."

"Good..." He said with his deep voice. Ughhh. Why I don't know the friends that my dad have? I didn't expect that I would like the son that the friends of my dad have. And something else that I wasn't expecting... That I'm in love after 5 years. I thought that boys was a wasting time. I don't know how I changed my mind... And I have many questions...

1) How my parents would react if they hear that I like SO much my teacher?
2) How am I going to say what's going on with Miguel to Sophie and Camilla?
3) How the situation will be now on with Miguel?
4) How am I going to study for my final exams if I have Miguel all the time to my mind?

I have so many questions that only the second one can be answered... When he'll leave the house, I'll go for a walk with Camilla and Sophie to say them my feelings that I have for Miguel.

He got off of me and held out his hand for me to hold and help me get up from my bed. What a gentleman I thought. And there was something else that I found attractive... His body. When he was on the top of me I just wanted to hug him. Really, REALLY tight. And when I'm hugging him, I want to feel his bare chest close to by body. Wrap his hands around my waist... Such a dream...!!!

All these thoughts were to my mind, while we had a long eye-contact. I don't know... he reacts really suspicious to me. But in a good way! Because not everyone is touching you like he does. I mean that he do not touching me in a normal way that every teacher can touch their students. And I love it!

To be continued...