Something Unimaginable

"Hey Miguel...!!!" my eyes widened. What does he want here? "What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting to see you earlier before our class..."

"Neither do I. Doesn't your mother informed you?"

"Inform me for what?"I asked confused.

"She told me that nobody can come to your school and pick you up. So here I am. I came here by my car." he said looking deeply in my eyes.

"Wow... I don't know what to say...!!! Thank you! You needn't have to come here".

"My pleasure! I can't let a lady like you, carrying that much weight" he said with a smirk on his face. Wait... Does he really called me a lady? So cute of his! I couldn't do anything more than blushing. I looked at my best friends who were behind me and they were smirking and giggling. And now I'm feeling embarrassed. Miguel spoke.

"Well... Hello girls, I'm Miguel. The new teacher of Ava's private lessons. Nice too meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too Miguel!" Sophie and Camilla said.

"I'm Camilla" - "And I'm Sophie. We have heard so many things about you!" Sophie with a little laugh at the end of her sentence. I'M GOING TO KILL HER.

Miguel looked at me, furrowing his eyebrows and smirking. "Is that true?" he wanted to know.

"Pfff! Of course not! There just making fun of you..." I looked over Sophie with my death stare. She was smiling like stupid. But she stopped.

"Okay... Shall we go? If Camilla and Sophie want, I can give them a ride." Miguel said.

"No no! It's okay! We'll went on foot. Just to leave you alone, you know... Just to don't interrupt something..." Camilla said with a smirk and laughed a little like Sophie before. I was staring at her. I REALLY wanted to tell her to shut up, but I didn't.

"Okay then... Come on Ava let's go. Bye!"

"Bye Miguel!" they both said and started running. There weren't any students in the school yard. Only teachers but inside of the building. So we were alone. I looked at Miguel with fear not knowing what to say.

"Let me explain to you..."

"You'll explain to me in the car. Come on". He sounded really cool but at the same time demanding. But he still wanted an explanation. We didn't say anything to our way. He was carrying all of my books. We walked until we reached his car. It was a black Mercedes. My dream car...

He opened the door for me to sit in the passenger seat. I sat and then he put the bag with the books in the trunk. Then he came and sat in the driver's seat. "What was that?" he asked me serious.

"I don't know!  Maybe they were shipping us... I haven't tell them something about you." I explained myself. But as far as I could tell, my excuse wasn't very convincing.

"You think I'm stupid? I can understand what's going on."

"Look, I didn't tell you something because I was scared. I didn't know how you would react about it. And I wasn't sure if it is a good idea to tell you but as things turned out... I'm sorry, I should have told you from the beginning..."

"It's okay. Come here..." he opened his arms wide for a hug. I came closer to his body and hugged him as he hugged me back. This hug was so warm and tight that I have never felt anything like that before in my life. I didn't want to leave him. He made me feel safe and let me not know him for a long time. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. I really wanted to hug him, but I didn't expect from our very second meeting that something like this would happen...

We let go of each other. He looked deep into my eyes for half a minute. My heart was beating like crazy from his touch and gaze. While I was looking deeply into his chocolate eyes, he looked at my lips and then back into my eyes.