Make up, make out

January 29th, 1984 (continuing form last chapter)

Naomi POV:
"What Dallas?"

"I uh..wanted to apologize." He said, looking at his feet and putting his hands in his pocket.

"Go on."

"I should've pushed her away..I just thought she was your friend- and..and I figured you wouldn't want me touching her or pushing her away..oh and I also was drinking too..." he added the last part a bit quieter. I just nodded.

"She erm..she kissed me I pushed her off of me then.." he didn't make eye contact with me at all..but me on the other hand, watched him like a hawk.

"C'mon.." i beckoned him to follow me as I jumped down from the counter. We walked up the stairs and went to my room. Once the door closed I immediately turned and kissed him. He was visibly confused but gave In quickly.

"Naomi what the he-" I cut him off my continuing our little make out session. He picked me up and pinned me to the wall pretty harshly. He kept kissing me, occasionally moving down to my neck.

Then I did something extremely embarrassing.

I fucking moaned.

Jesus kill me now.

He stops and looks at me with the fattest fucking grin on his face. It's like he just won the lottery or something.

"You never heard that."

"Hell yes I did." He laughed and we continued. I just know he will mock me for that until the day I die.

I'm honestly just glad dally had protection on him.
—————
I know it's short and i know it's spicy.

Forgive me. <3