Happy new years!!

10:37pm
Bucks bar

Naomi POV:
So once again, it was not just one beer. It turned out to be 9 actually.

Me and dally were very poorly dancing along to a song called The Boys Are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy, I think soda picked it.

He asked if I wanted another beer, but me who could not function a sentence probably because I was so blacked out just stared. I heard what he said but I'm too out of it to respond.

"Ok that means you're done." He said grabbing my hand.

"Done? Done with what?" I asked as I was being dragged upstairs by dally.

"With the drinks." He responded bluntly.

"Huh..?" I squinted my eyes.

"Never mind.."
——————
Ponyboy POV:
So it seems that I'm the only was who is still decently sober. Johnny is tipsy so that just leaves me. I don't know who let him drink, personally that's not fair.

Just then my eyes traveled over to Naomi and dally. Dally had a hold of her arm and what looked like dragging her away from the bar. That's not like Dallas. Dallas Winston doesn't give a shit about anyone, well Johnny but that's about it. He wouldn't care if some broad was too drunk to stand. That's so weird.

I remember this talk me and Darry awkwardly had about uh.. it. He told me not to ever do it without a girls consent, or if the girl is drunk because you and her will both regret it. Was dally about to do it with Naomi?! Oh god..
—————
Naomi POV:

Dally closed his bedroom door and sat me on the bed. He gave me a water, but I wasn't thirsty so I just put it to the side.

"Go to sleep." He said as he took his shirt off. I felt myself get hot.

"But I'm not tired."

"But I don't give a shit."

"Fine." I layed back in his bed and stared at the ceiling. He sat next to me and stared out his window.

"There's one minute until new years." He said abruptly.

"Wanna count down?"

"Why not." We counted down quietly between our selfs.

"50,49,48,47.." we said in unison. Once we finally got down to ten we became louder, along with everyone else in the bar.

"5,4,3,2,1, happy new years!!" Screamed everyone.

Dally then turned to me quickly and grabbed my face then kissed me. We've kissed now 3 times and we just brushed it off. I'm not just going to brush this one away..

I kissed him back and he pulled away gently. He gave me that smug grin.

"Happy new years doll."