Snitches get stitches

January 22, 1984
Curtis house

Naomi POV:
"So are we going to tell anyone?" I asked.

"That we're dating? I don't care honestly..do you want to?" He asked as he sat down next to me at the bar. Buck already knew, I think he knew the first time he saw me.

"I think you two should together." Said buck, butting into our conversation. He put up the glass cup in a cupboard and turned towards us.

"...today?" Dally asked.

"Yeah man, just go to that horse persons house." He said. Justice for horse person. Me and dally both sat in silence. I suddenly got up and threw dally's leather jacket on.

"Alrighty then let's go."

"Yes ma'am." Dally smirked and followed quickly after me. He put his arm around me as we walked, I feel like he always did this but I don't mind one bit.

"Once Soda finds out the rumor will be on the news the next morning.." he said through a smile, and we both laughed.

"I'm sure of it." I responded. We made it to the house but we ran into a group of socs. They left us alone ,maybe because of dallys reputation..

I stopped dally before walking in.

"Uh..so I'll just go inside, get everyone's attention, and tell them we're dating..ok?"

"Sounds good to me doll." I turned around to go open the door and there I saw Ponyboy standing with his jaw dropped.

Shit.

"Pony I swear I will-"

"DALLY AND NAOMI ARE DATING!!!" He screamed repeatedly as he ran inside. Dally ran after him and deadass football tackled him.

I followed in quickly to the whole dang with confused faces, dropped jaws, and a hurt pony on the floor.

Great.

Two-bit started laughing his ass off due to many reasons, and maybe because he's drunk.

"Well.." Darry started.

"Congrats I guess." Johnny said joining in. Steve was out of it, I don't think he even knew we were here honestly. In the end everyone seemed to not care. Better than caring too much.

Dally was still beating the shit outta pony, I had to drag him off.

"Snitches get stitches.." Dally grunted to pony before walking to the couch. Pony struggled to get up but did..eventually. He sat down next to Darry with a big bruise on his face..no stitches needed. Yet.
—————