Flesh for fantasy

December 18th, 1983
(Naomi's house)

I was walking downtown with Ponyboy and Johnny. We had went to the diner and got milkshakes.

I tried my hardest to forget the kiss that happened the other day and the fact that me and dally haven't talked since.

"You alright Naomi?" Johnny asked.

Guess my emotion showed on my face.

"Oh..yeah uh- I'm just thinking.."

"Hm." Johnny was too smart to feed into my lies..ugh.

We continue walking to the Curtis house. Darry said dally had something to do so I decided to come over, I just couldn't be around him, it would be unbearably awkward.

We walked in and immediately saw Two-bit,Steve, and soda sitting on the couch watching something, probably Mickey. I turned to the kitchen and almost choked on my milkshake.

Why the hell is Dallas here?

I turned around immediately and walked quickly back towards the door. I sat on the front porch and smoked a cigar. I can't just leave or they'll suspect something's up.

I heard the door open and shut and looked back. Deja vu.

"Hey doll.." he said quietly before clearing his throat. I didn't respond.

"I don't want things to be awkward between us.."

I nod.

He lit a cigarette and sat down next to me.

"Me neither.." I said, taking a drag from my cigarette. He smiled softly and looked over at me, I turned to him as well and we just laughed.

"God we're stupid...do you want to
Come over tonight? No one will be home for the night." I asked, throwing my cigarette on the ground and stomping on it.

"Obviously..I'll be over in an hour."

"Ok well I'm gonna head home. See ya."

"See ya later doll."
———————
I was upstairs listening to my Radiohead record until I heard my front door open.

"I'm here!!" Dally says. We've upgraded from knocking to just walking in, great.

"Im up here!!" He ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed.

"Good god dally-" I grunted as he jumped on top of me.

"What's good."

"Hey dal'."

I smile and push him off of me. He stares up at the ceiling and I do to.

"Uhm I hate to say this now but I'm sorry for kissing you the other day."

"I'm not."

"...what?"

"I'm not." He chuckles and looks over at me.

"Oh..." I couldn't tell if my face went pink or not.

"Do you want to listen to some Billy idol?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Duh."
—————

(Sorry it's short..again!!)