Texas

January 27, 1984
Naomi's house

Dally POV:
So my little statement last night didn't end well.

Last night:
"W..what?" She said; She was blushing like crazy.

"You heard me." She had stopped walking now and stood infront of me. Which also gave her to advantage to smack the shit out of me. And she did.

She wasn't mad..just probably never been asked to have sex before. We're also only 17, so maybe I should have kept my thoughts to myself.

The whole side of my face burned but she kissed me right after.

"Look dal, I love you but you deserved that."
—————
I sat on the couch at her house and smoked a cigar. I'm just glad she's not mad at me..

Naomi's POV:
I was nice enough to let dally stay over tonight at my house. I'm not mad at him I just thought he needed to slow his role..we just started dating. But it's ok. I was in the shower and had no idea what dally was doing, hopefully nothing bad.

Later on I walked out in my towel and dally was sitting on the couch backwards staring at the stars out the window. I just chuckled, which apparently caught his attention and he turned to face me.
He instantly turned back around once he saw me in my towel.

"I don't care if you see me in a towel you idiot."

"I just-...uh..I'm being respectful."

"Alright then if you want." I smiled and walked back up to my room.

I put on some pajamas pants and dallys shirt he gave me when I was drunk one night and threw up on myself. I ran downstairs to him and laid on his lap.

"Hm..Dallas Texas." I said randomly.

"..huh?"

"You know your names Dallas, and Dallas Texas is a place so."

"Wow." He said with a slight smirk.

"I'm hilarious."

"When you wanna be."

We ended up watching a movie together on my couch. No one is supposed to be home tonight, don't worry I double checked this time.

I spilled my popcorn all over dally on purpose and he just threw it back at me. So now there's popcorn everywhere that I don't feel like cleaning up.

Dally laid in my bed on the side he always sleeps on while I put my hair up in a bun. I never slept with my hair down because it just feels weird when I lay on it.

I crawled in next to dal and laid on his chest.

"Your hairs in my face."

"Suck it up Texas."
—————