Leon

January 25, 1984
Naomis house

Naomi's POV:
Me and dally were making out on the couch. I knew I was home alone, I'm always home alone. My mom is supposed to be home today around 9:00pm, it's only 7:00pm.

"The fuck..?" I turned around so quickly my neck popped. It was Leon, standing in the door way looking confused as hell.

"Oh uh..hey.." I said awkwardly as I got off of dally. Dally seemed slightly embarrassed himself, and just stared at the wall.

"Honestly I saw it coming." He announced before walking upstairs to his room.

"That wasn't embarrassing at all.." Dally said sarcastically, getting up from the couch. I got a beer from the fridge and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Hey dal'..?"

"Yes doll?"

"I uh..need to go back to top gun in two weeks..I'm lucky to even get another week. I was supposed to go back tomorrow but since the accident they gave me another two weeks.."

he sighed and stared up at the ceiling.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes dal."

"Ugh.." he hugged me and put his head in the crevice of my neck. We stayed like this for a good minute..

"When will you be back?" He asked.

"My next break would be..September.."

"Jesus.." he whispered.

"Forgot you were in that stupid airplane shit.." Leon said from the top of the stairs.

"Can you stop being nosey!" I yelled.

"Sorry, sorry geez.." he laughed softly to himself.

Dally obviously was becoming pissed at Leon but won't bother beating him because I told him so.

"I'll break the news to the gang tomorrow..if you want of course.."

"Yeah that will be great.." I nod.

He threw his jacket on and grabbed his cigarettes.

"I'll see ya later doll.." he didn't even look back at me, he just left.

Maybe that's how he feels when I leave.
—————