in love with you or something

January 19th, 1984
Hospital

Naomi POV:

I could hear everything. I couldn't see, or open my eyes, or move, but I could hear. I heard dally talking to me almost every day, even crying some. I heard the steady beat of my heart over and over again on the monitor, it got super annoying after the first 2 days..or I think 2 days I have no idea what year or day it is.

"If she doesn't wake up in the next 24 hours, we will have to put her under and uh..kill her."

What. The. Hell?!

There's no way I'm letting them kill me!! I tried to move but I couldn't, I tried to open my eyes and to my surprise..couldn't. I ended up cussing out every single nurse there in my head, which was fun while it lasted and it was definitely worth it even if they couldn't hear me. I laid in silence, other than that annoying beep, until I heard the door open. I thought it was another damn nurse, but no! It's the one and only Dallas Winston.

"Hey doll.." he said in his New York accent, which I found so damn hot by the way.

"You really need to wake up soon man. I heard they're gonna kill ya if you don't. And to be honest man, I don't think I can really can't live without ya. Yeah I know it's cheesy but shut the hell up."

He paused.

"Fuck it man, Naomi Hudson Davis I think I'm in love with you or something..!"

Well no shit Sherlock?

"I just-..you left for that goody-too-shoes airplane place and I almost went insane with you not around..you were back for a couple of days but hell, you're gone again."

He sighed and then cussed under neath his breath.

"Man..promise me when you wake up you won't ever leave me again? I'll go to that stupid up-up and away hot air balloon rocket ship shit for the privileged.. or something like that with you—and-and I'll sit in the back and try not to piss my damn pants!! Damnit Naomi you fucking idiot promise me!!"

In my head I was laughing my ass off, trust me. But at the same time I wanted to kiss his fuckin face.

I felt myself get this weird feeling..like when you warm up after being cold, or like when you was a clay mask off your face. A free-ish feeling. I was able to twitch my finger and dally seemed to notice.

"Well holy shit." Was his only words, iconic.

The twitch turned into my whole hand after around 5 minutes of dally just being scared and confused, which was also funny as hell.

A doctor came in a few minutes after and I could move my whole hand now. I still couldn't see though so bummer. The doctor was doing something and dally was pacing around frantically.

My body suddenly jolted up with the electrical little iron lookin things. I don't know what the fuck they are. I gasped and dally just stared.

"Morning doll." He grinned.
—————
(Electrical little iron lookin things—(AKA)— Defibrillators)