She hears the bathroom door open. She looks over and finds Niall dressed in blue jeans and a gray Vans shirt.

He rubs his hair with a white towel and walks into the room. "Hello there."

She sits up and smiles softly at him. "Hi, nice shower?"

"Yes," he replies and continues to dry his hair. "Just let me get my shoes on and we'll be on our way."

She nods and stands up. Walking over to her luggage, she decides to grab a black cardigan. "Do you think we can go to a pub?"

"A pub?" He raises an eyebrow. "Sure, if you'd like. Any preference?"

"No," she says quickly. "Anything is fine."

He removes the towel from his hair and quickly runs his hand through it. "No problem." He grabs his shoes and slides them on. "Ready?"

"Yes," she grabs her phone and shoves it into her back pocket. "Let's go."

----------

It was almost midnight and they were still at the pub. Niall watches as Ella drinks shots after shots. He can tell by her slurred voice that she is drunk.

"Hey," he says into her ear over the loud music. "Maybe we should leave."

Ella giggles drunkly and shakes her head. "Nooo, I'm not sleepy."

He grabs her arm and squeezes. "C'mon Ella, it's getting late."

"Don't be such a...." She pokes his chest with a shaking finger. "Grandpa."

He rolls his eyes and sees the waitress coming towards them. He holds his hand up and shakes his head. She nods and turns back around.

Ella leans against him and grabs his shirt. "Yoouuu, heh, are so cute when-when you're angrryyyyy."

"Thanks. Now can we go?"

"Noooo," she whines. "Let's go-d-danceeee."

"No," he says sternly and runs a hand through his hair. "Ella, we must go. Now."

"No!" She yells and punches his shoulder. "No! I want to dance!"

"Ella," he says, trying to stay calm. "Let's go, please?"

She looks at him, drunken eyes, and shakes her head slowly. "No."

He presses his lips into a firm line and breathes in. "All right. Then you can go dance by yourself."

"You're so....so fucking ru-rude!" She stutters and tries to stand up only to fall back down.

"Ella, look at yourself! You're drunk as fuck! I don't know why I agreed to bringing you here." He growls and grabs her hands. "Let's go."

He stands up and tries to bring her into her feet. She wobbles and grips his arm. "Don't touch me!"

He ignores her and wraps an arm around her, supporting her. He leaves a hefty tip on the table and starts making his way through the crowd. Although they were sat in the VIP section, people still huddled around.

Ella groans. "Niall, please."

He bumps shoulders and says 'excuse me' to the people. He did get a couple of stares.

When they got to the back door exit, Ella starts dozing off.

"Ella," Niall says, patting her cheek. "Wake up."

She lays her head on his shoulder. "Nooo."

"Do you need a cab sir?" asks the door hopper. "Or did you drive?"