Merry Christmas

(This is not a part of the story/ a one shot)

Sean was sitting at home, drinking hot chocolate and laughing with his parents and friends. He was happy, just not fully. Well he should've felt happy. His boyfriend, Jake Sterling, wasn't gonna be home for the holiday. Jake and his sister, Willow, had gotten stuck in Alabama on tour. Their flight has been cancelled because of a snow storm in their area.

They all sat in the living room, by the fireplace, passing the gifts around. Suddenly Rachel got a message on her phone, a smile making its way onto her face. "I have one more surprise." Rachel got up and walked out of the room, everyone was a bit confused.

Sean became even more curious about this 'surprise' his mom had when he heard the front door open. She walked back into the room and smiled brighter, making a hand movement towards the entrance of the living room.

Before anyone could register what was going on, Sean was pulled into a hug. He didn't get a chance to see their face but because of their hair color, he knew who it was.

"Jake!" The taller male yelled, joy evident in his voice. The smaller blond laughed and looked up at his tall lover. "Hey Hun." Sean blushed at the nickname. Jake had been calling him that since the shorter male started college. Even though he'd been called that so many times, he still felt warmth in his heart when Jake said it.

"I'm here too ya know." They looked over to see a dark skinned girl carrying luggage. Max, her boyfriend, walked over and took the bags from her. "Thanks babe."

"I thought you guys said you wouldn't make it?" Luke said, curiosity eating at his brain.

"We weren't but Rachel pulled some strings," Jake replied with a shrug.

Sean looked at his mother with a knowing, but thankful, look. He should've known his mom would've done this for him.

"I just couldn't stand seeing you so sad Sean, same for you Max," Rachel explained. Sean hugged his mom, thanking her repeatedly. "You're welcome. Merry Christmas my little DJ."