Seating Chart?

Jake was walking to school 3 months after the incident with the audio. He was still heartbroken that he lost his friends, both the Dromies and the music club. He really didn't want to go to school bc he knew that he would have to face his bullies along with the Jomies trying to apologize and avoiding the music club.

Jake finally made it to the school gates and sighed. "Another day in hell, here I come" he said with another sad sigh. He walked into the school and could feel the stares of hatred on him. Jake walked with his head hung low and his hair covering his eyes which meant no one could see the dark circles around them.

Over the 3 months, Jake stopped trying to take care of himself, he even stopped cutting his hair and allowed it to grow long. He had to start wearing his hair in a long ponytail so he wouldn't look too much like a girl. Once he reached his classroom, he walked in and sat down at his desk, as the teacher was once again late.

Jake laid his head onto the desk and began to drift off to sleep but soon jolted up when someone slammed their hands onto the wooden desk. "Hey freak!" one of his bullies yelled, getting everyone's attention. The bullies names were Oscar, Julius, Marcus, and Peter. Jake had many more bullies but those were the main 4 who actually physically hurt/bullied him.

Jake looked at them with tired eyes and one raised eyebrow. "How may I help you today, Marcus?" Jake asked with a yawn following behind his sentence.

"Where's our homework dumbass!?" Julius yelled which you hear could from the hallway. Jake simply grabbed his bookbag and began to open.

"Hurry the hell up!" Oscar yelled which made Jake drop the bookbag.

As Jake was reaching to grab it Peter grabbed his ponytail and slammed his head onto the desk. Jake let out a pained scream which made Peter do it again. "SHUT UP!" Peter yelled as he slammed Jake's head down again. Jake quickly got the homework out before Peter could slam his head down again. Marcus grabbed the homework and looked over all of the sheets before giving his friends theirs.

"Thanks dumbass, we'll leave you alone if we get a good grade on it" Marcus said as him and his friends went to sit at their desks. Once they left Jake alone, he sighed when the Dromies and the music club walked in with the teacher telling them to stop arguing in the halls.

Jake wasn't paying attention until the teacher said she was going to switch the seating chart. 'Oh fuck! I might have to sit next to one of THOSE four! WHAT IF I HAVE TO SIT WITH DREW!? WHAT IF-' Jake's thoughts were cut off when the teacher said he'd be moving to the back of the classroom next to the window. He quickly packed up his things and moved, laying his head onto the window and looking out at the view of the school's garden.

"Sean, you'll be sitting next to Jake" the teacher said, making Jake and Sean look at her. "WHAT!?" the 2 boys shouted at once while looking at her with bugged eyes. "Jake has been trying to ignore his friends and the whole music acts like they hate him except for you. Plus you 2 are more likely to get your friendship back." the teacher explained while the 2 boys looked at each other making eye contact for a split second before Jake looked away with a sad expression on his face.

Sean sighed and walked to his seat next Jake, listening to the rest of the seating chart. Turned out Drew got put next to Hailey, Henry and Zander, Zoey and Milly, Liam and Luke, Stacy and Daisy, and Lia got put next to some random student. Everyone hated their new seats, especially Zander, Hailey, Drew, Zoey, and Milly.

As the teacher began the lesson Sean began to stare at Jake who didn't notice. Sean noticed the bags under his eyes and bandages sticking out from under his jacket sleeves. For some reason this worried Sean and he couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with Jake. 'Was it the clubs fault? Why did the teacher say Jake was ignoring his friends? Was the bandages a sign of him cutting or am I overreacting?' Those questions ran through Sean's mind as if they were racing.

Jake felt like he was being watched so he turned and made eye contact with the black haired male. Blood rushed to their faces and immediately turned to watch the teacher. 'This is going to be a long year,' the 2 thought.....

And boy was they right.