Headspace

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

My head feels funny....Where am I?

Your DEAD!

Why are you back again?

Because you can never get rid of me~

Please just go away....

Fine...

Really?

HELL NO!

Why are you doing this to me?

Because you deserve to suffer and I think the best way for that to happen is......

§¢§¥¢£§€∆π'£§×¢¥^®¢∆\£}]|€¥<€¥£©§¢|~^¢^€¢^¢°'π€¢§®~^¥$@#

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"Stay with us Sterling!"

"Someone get me a syringe!"

"Don't you fucking die on us kid!"

Jake's eyes shot open, looking around to see doctors looking down at him. "Kid, are you alright?"

The only thing I could do was nod my head. "What happened?"

The doctors looked at each other, then one said, "A pipe fell and got caught onto your pants, causing you to be trapped in the fire."

. . . . .

Mrs. Sterling mother rushed in when a doctor gave her the 'OK.' She immediately came to hug me when Milo and Sean came in. "Oh Jake, thank God you're ok."

Jake smiled and hugged her back, then looked back at his brother and Sean. Taking a closer look, he could tell they had been crying. Their eyes were red and puffy, tears stained their cheeks.

Jake waved them over and they wrapped their arms around him and Mrs. Sterling. They let me go and Sean went to go get something. When he came back in, Willow was with him and had tears in her eyes.

"J-Jake..." The blond smiled and opened his arms making her run over and hug him tightly. Tears began to soak his hospital gown, and sniffles filled the room, as she cried.

Even though he felt better with his family and friends around me he still had one question on his mind. 'Was that really all in my head?'