Trouble Sleeping

Classes have finally ended for the group and they were now making their way to the living room. The siblings have woken up more and are more hyper than earlier, considering that they convinced Rachel to let them get coffee, but they're not bouncing off the walls. Once the caffeine had kicked in, they were more aware of things. Thankfully, the caffeine wore off soon and they were now awake but not as hyper as before.

"We should convince your mom to get us some ice cream babe," Jake said, basically pleading with Sean. 

Sean laughed at his boyfriend's antics, shaking his head and smiling brightly. "Maybe we can, don't get your hopes up."

They sat down and continued to laugh and joke about nothing and everything at once, never running out of things to talk about. Willow had started to get sleepy though, the coffee from before not being enough to keep her awake. She struggled to fall asleep the night before, nightmares of her past plaguing her mind. She remembered her mom, her dad, the shooting, and the close calls of almost losing the people in her life now. In the end, she just got stayed up the whole night, pretending to be asleep when Luke woke up.

The tired female laid her head on Jake's shoulder, falling asleep almost instantly. Jake, as if this happened daily, began to play with her hair without leaving his conversation with Sean behind. Sean turned to Luke, who was reading a book his mother brought him, asking, "Did Willow sleep last night?"

Luke looked up from his book, turning his attention to Sean then Willow, responding with the following, "As far as I know. I don't know when but when I got up, she was asleep."

Jake looked at them, wishing he could tell them. He had promised not to tell anyone that she had trouble sleeping, or anything about her mental health. He looked at Luke, willing himself to ask, "Can you and me switch rooms tonight?"

Luke looked a little surprised but nodded, nonetheless. "Of course, I don't mind." The auburn haired male turned to Sean so they could make arrangements for the night.

Jake turned his body slightly so Willow laid against him in a cuddle position. It's a pretty common thing they did whenever they shared a bed, or one of them being too tired to go to bed. The blonde boy also never mind doing this for his sister, considering it helped her go to sleep easier, and would do it anytime she asked.

. . . . . .

After an hour or two, Willow woke up from a knock on the door of the bunker. Randy came into the living room, opening the door without checking to see if it's safe. Once he opened the door, he went back into the living room to be with his wife.

"Good to see you again," a voice said. The people standing in the doorway made the siblings blood run cold.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!!! So like I said, I'm writing on my school chromebook so I can't write anything that sounds dangerous. (IYKYK) So I'm sorry if my stories become a little less accurate, I just can't risk getting in trouble. I really hope you all understand.

I LOVE YOU GUYS,

-Willow💜