Forgiveness and friendship

Once Sean got to school, he immediately rushed in. He began to search the halls until he found the blonde haired boy. "JAKE!"

The blonde turned to look but then immediately started to run away. He sighed but rushed after him, calling his name.

Jake rushed into the bathroom and Sean followed him inside. He saw him run into the last stall and heard it lock. "Jake, I just wanna talk."

No reply.

"Jake?"

He heard small quiet sobs which made him begin to worry. "Go away," Sean heard him mumble, his voice cracking in between.

"If you don't want to talk about it then we won't. You know I'd never force you to do something you wouldn't like."

I heard him sniffle before hearing him say, "Promise?"

"I promise."

He unlocked the door and walked out, eyes red and puffy from crying. Sean opened his arms wide for him and Jake immediately rushed into them. "I'm sorry Sean."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I ran away even though I knew you wouldn't force me to tell you anything."

Sean smiled and hugged him tighter. "It's alright, we all have that fear in the back of our minds." The dark skinned male pulled away from him and looked down at him.

"Thank you."

"Anytime Sterling." They laughed at him saying his last name, considering you mainly do that if you were in an anime.

"C'mon, we gotta get to class."

"Alright, just let me wash my face."

Jake began to wash his face and after he was done, they walked to class together. They laughed all the way to class and during the lesson, it wasn't awkward. Sean believed things were starting to look up for them.

Author's Note - Hey guys! I just wanted to say, thank you for reading my shitty writing. Sorry for not posting btw. I've been working on a book of my own + school. Have an amazing day!!!