ARRESTED!?

Jake woke up to the feeling of warmth wrapped around him and it felt nice. He didn't even need to open his eyes to know the source of the warmth.

"I know you're awake." He smiled softly and looked up at Sean.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"I think I should be saying that, Sterling." Jake laughed and nuzzled his face into Sean's chest.

"Can we stay here?"

"Well-"

"JAKE!!!"

"There's your answer." The blond pouted but reluctantly got up, with Sean's help, and walked into the hall to see his sister trying to find him.

"Hey sis." She turned and ran towards Jake like a train, squishing him in a hug.

"Don't just disappear like that!" He just sheepishly smiled and they started walking to find mom.

"So what happened?"

"Well~"

✨Flashback-Willow's POV✨

"MY DAUGHTER DID NOTHING WRONG! YOUR LITTLE RAT HAIRED GIRL WAS BEING RUDE TO HER!"

"OH YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!"

"WELL IT'S TRUE! FIRST YOUR DISRESPECTFUL SON TALKS ABOUT BOTH HAILEY AND ZANDER, THEN YOUR DAUGHTER COMES AND DISRESPECTS MILLY!"

Willow could see her mom's and Mrs.Everestt faces turn red and she knew she was gonna love what happened next.

And she was right. Mrs.Sterling had swung her fist at Mrs.Brooks, Mrs.Everett hitting Mrs.Whickham in the face.

She saw Milly, Hailey and Zander trying to stop their parents while Mrs.Peterson sat in a corner with Luke. Willow being the person she is, decided to try and help them out. "Hey, if you'll follow me, I'll get you away from this."

They smiled gratefully and she led them out into the hall. "Thank you. It was so loud and chaotic there." Willow nodded, knowing that it was my fault.

"You're pretty strong." She looked at Luke, trying to figure out if she had heard him correctly.

"Excuse me?"

He chuckled and said, "Well none of the girls here have been able to beat Milly in a fight, so you doing so just made you badass."

She laughed. "Well, let that be a lesson. Don't fuck with my brother," she said while pointing proudly at herself. Luke chuckled and she could tell they'd make good friends....If it wasn't for their friend groups.

Present-Willow's POV

She may or may not have left out the part where her, Luke and his mom, bonded. "I'm 100% sure that you've made an enemy for the rest of high school," Sean said.

She shrugged, then Jake paused. "What's wrong Jake?"

"Mom and Mrs.Everestt got into a FIGHT!?" They looked over when they heard sirens and saw their parents being taken away!

"MOM!" Willow ran ahead while Sean stayed back and helped Jake with his crutches. She began to bang on the door window and shout but they wouldn't listen.

Next thing she knew, her dad and Mr.Everett pull up in their cars. "Why does this day just keep getting worse!?'