Happy Birthday!

It has now been two weeks since the bathroom incident and Jake hasn't seen that boy since. He was grateful he didn't, but couldn't help feeling scared. He was now walking down the halls without his crutches, considering he doesn't need them anymore, even though his leg was still in its cast. He continued to walk down the hall until he reached his class. It was the first class of the day and he hadn't seen Sean yet. Normally Sean would drive him and Willow to school, but today he had to go back home because him and Willow forgot something.

Don't get him wrong, he doesn't think Sean's cheating on him. He's just curious on how they both forgot something. He walked up to the door, prepared to be faced with stares of hatred. He walked in, to his surprise, no one stared. It was truly an odd thing. He was kinda happy until he saw the music club. They all just kept glaring, except for Luke.

Luke smiled and secretly waved at the peach haired boy. Jake would've smiled back but didn't want Zander to catch on to it. Speaking of Zander, he was kind of scared of him now. If his theory was correct, Zander was the one controlling Jake's life right now. Jake saw the DJ and his sister whispering about something, stop, then smile at him. He sat down next to his boyfriend and sighed.

"Close your eyes Jake." He looked at his sister, trying to figure out her stupid mind games. He shrugged but did as told. That was when he started to hear small noises, like metal hitting something.

"You can open them now," his boyfriend said, so he complied. He didn't expect to see his boyfriend holding up a box with gold earrings.

"Sean.... They're gorgeous." Sean smiled and hugged the smaller boy. He felt someone tap on his other shoulder and looked at his sister. His eyes filled up with warm tears.

Willow had gotten him a gold locket, the heart held a picture of the three of them on the inside. "Thank you both," he said, trying not to cry.

That was when Jake got confused. Why did they get him gifts? If anything, Willow should be getting gifts. She's the one that got hit by a dodge charger, not Jake. "W-why are you giving me these?"

The other two looked at each other then back at Jake. "Because it's your birthday..." Willow mumbled.

The warm tears, gathered in his eyes, finally fell. He couldn't believe he had forgotten his own birthday. This wasn't the first time he has, it being a slightly common thing. A quite sob escaped his lips, tears falling faster. Sean pulled the boy into a hug, Willow following Sean's lead. "It's ok Jake."

The two kept hugging him until he calmed down, Sean wiped his tears once he was done crying. Jake managed to put the earrings and locket on, watching them shine in the sun's glow from the window. "Thank you both." Jake said with a smile.

The other two smiled just as bright. "Anytime Jake."

______________________________________

Hey guys! I just had my Christmas concert last night, and my band director bragged on us the whole night. Anyways, I hope y'all are having a lovely day/night and remember to stay hydrated or else🔪😱